Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:01 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Comic screentones
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, so if it isn't, feel free to lock this topic :)

Anyway, I'm currently working on a manga/comic thing with my doujinshi (= fan manga) circle. It'll be my first official published work (that is, if we can find a non-overpriced publisher), so I'm putting alot of time, effort and money in it.
The thing is that I'm supposed to 'color' the comic with screentones. I first wanted to use the cheap kind of computer tones (the ones you use in PSP), but when I told my 'boss' (the girl who started the doujinshi circle), she almost killed me x_X
So here's my question: does anyone know any good online stores that sell comic screentones? I tried Archonia.com, but their screentones are almost always out of stock. I live in Europe (Holland), so it would be easy for me to be able to pay in Euros.
Thanks! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I found this, but I haven't ordered through them so I don't know about the Euros. They do take paypal and ship internationally, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Thanks, that site is very useful :) And they have so many different tones *dies of happiness*

I also found this one *wants them all*

Edit: I ordered the ones that actually were in stock (including the one with the sunflowers, it's SO cute <3 ), so I now have about 6 tones which I could use for backgrounds and clothes... The useful tones for shading and stuff are all out of stock *sigh*

Now I only need to choose paper x_X Think I'll go with this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]