Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Im making a full-pose TNT style pet. Please help me!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get your opinions on something!

Lately, ive gone astray from my tradition air-brush style coloring, and starting doing more TNT-style coloring... and i want to go further!

These are some of the pics ive done lately *only cropped, to show the pets.... and TWWized for art stealers since i havent submitted any of these yet:

so.... these are kind of good... only i drew them with a crappy pen, and did all the shading/lighting by mouse, instead of pre-drawing the shadow/light lines like they do many times.

So anyway, i want to try reaaaallly hard on a new pet or two or three, and really try on it, and draw it in a bunch if not all of them! Just as if I worked for TNT and had to make a new pet...its all for practice! If you want to see a new style of a pet thats allready made *like if you hate the darigan poogle or baby acara and want to see a new one, you can do that too!" Now, I cant draw all of the pets....and some i can draw but i hate drawing *like the krawk and draik....* but here are the ones that I can draw....
the ones with a "-" in front are the ones i dont like doing as much... and the ones with a "*" im a little better at.

Acara
Bori*
Bruce
-Buzz
-Chomby
Cybunny
Grarrl
Grundo*
-Hissi
Jubjub*
-Kacheek
Kiko*
Koi
Korbat
-Kyrii
Meerca
Mynci
-Pteri
Quiggle*
Scorchio*
Shoyru*
Usul*
Wocky
Yurble

And here are the re-drawing colors i will be choosing from:
Baby
Darigan
Mutant
Plushie
-Robot
Tyrannian
Maraquan

So, if you wouldnt mind, choosing from say... your top 3 combinations, i would really like to try to use my imagination and make something really cool... ill take the most popular ideas and do it!

So please pick 1 or 2 or 3 pets from the list, and choose a color you would like to see them in.... *keeping in mind that the more * you choose and the less "-" you choose, the better the results will be *..
Id much appriciate it :) Im seriously considering moving to Cali and applying for an artists job sometime if Neopets remains at its status it has... so help me out! Ill post the pets once im done with them :)

-TWW

EDIT:

I just wanted to make sure people know what im doing. Im drawing a New Neopet Color combination, in most of the poses, if not ALL of the poses, for practice.... and try to make it as close to TNT style as I can! So list your favorite combos or possiblities, preferably unreleased, and i will possibly make it. ok? ok.

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Awww, I was really hoping for a pic of a Maraquan Gelert (my new favourite pet :P ) but oh well...

Tyrannian Acara
Plushie Kyrii
Baby Bori

Can't wait to see the results :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ria wrote:
Awww, I was really hoping for a pic of a Maraquan Gelert (my new favourite pet :P ) but oh well...

Tyrannian Acara
Plushie Kyrii
Baby Bori

Can't wait to see the results :D

hey now..... maybe the way i said this was a little misleading... im looking for new combinations that people wanted to see that are unreleased...... but, i said i could also draw a revamp of a pet to make it look totally different... it looks like you just think im drawing a bunch on neopets... which is not what im doing... im drawing a new neopet in every pose... for practice. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Robot Quiggle.

Mutant Quiggle.

Also, the meerca is very good.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh... :oops:

I getchya now... ;)

Maraquan Bori
Maraquan Yurble
Mutant Acara

Better? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Maraquan Grundo...

Pwease ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Moved to the Workshop where such request threads belong.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This will be cool, how about:

Tyrannian Kiko
Mutant Chomby
Darigan Bruce

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ohh... im getting good ideas allready.... i will probably pick my few favorites out of my favorites, and do those.... but here are the ideas im getting now....

mutant quiggle.... based on real life mutant frogs with 3 eyes and an extra leg coming out of its head :)
Maraquan Bori..... a bori.... would make a great lobster. with the big front paws and the shell....
mutant chomby....... take the front half of a chomby... and add it to the back. uglify it.

ooo... im going to have to do some of these.... but i will wait for more requests/ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh, I know you hate drawing Kacheeks, but I remember you did a Strawberry Kacheek for me ages ago -- would you still happen to have it lying around? :) I absolutely loved it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

vkceankraz wrote:
Oh, I know you hate drawing Kacheeks, but I remember you did a Strawberry Kacheek for me ages ago -- would you still happen to have it lying around? :) I absolutely loved it.

hehe, wierd.... i remember doing that... but wasnt it an edited kacheek?

because there IS a starry kacheek....
ImageImage

or did i draw you one? i miiiiight have it around still, ill have to see.

EDIT:

nope.... i cant find it... these were the only ones i could find in my "oooold crap" folder :)

hehe... wow, those are old! anybody remember these? Its the mixed-breed kacheek/poogle, a gnome kacheek *from the gnome paint brush* a white ranger kacheek *from the power ranger paintbrush!* a snow kacheek, and a TWW kacheek.... those are ancient.... and all i could find.... i could probably draw you another kacheek if you wanted, but if i recall, didnt i just edit a kacheek for you? and then stick in in a siggy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I think vkceankraz means the Strawberry Kacheek, not the Starry one.

Anyway...three combos, eh?
Maraquan Bruce
Darigan Bruce
Tyrannian Bruce

Hehe, you all probably knew that was coming. :P

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yoshi wrote:
I think vkceankraz means the Strawberry Kacheek, not the Starry one.

Anyway...three combos, eh?
Maraquan Bruce
Darigan Bruce
Tyrannian Bruce

Hehe, you all probably knew that was coming. :P

oh jeeze, your RIGHT!

How on earth did you remember that, Yoshi? Even I didnt remember that, and i made it! Yeah, i made a strawberry kacheek for a sig... now i totally remember! well, like i said, i allready searched my files, and didnt find that either.... UNLESS........ *runs off*

*runs back* oh yes, i forgot... i probably wont make a maraquan bruce, but i have a couple silly ideas for a tyrannian or darigan bruce..... I probably should have seen that coming... i forgot you and all your silly bruces... but you really need a disco bruce in your army.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:18 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'd like to see a Marshmallow Ixi. ;-)

And, for the heck of it, try to make a Tax Ixi.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Allrighty.... I'm doing two pets for now... I know which two im going to do! I'll end up posting them in the art gallery... and it should be good practice... im going to start now! Thanks guys!
-TWW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next