Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

heres my newest set, might current it:

Marissa wrote:
Ratings Board Rules:
2. You must give/get ratings at a ratio of at least 1:1, that means for every graphic you ask for ratings on, you must rate at least one other. And I mean a meaningful, well-thought out rating, not just a number or "that's good."

please rate :)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

militia- It is a well drawn set.. but it's a liiiiittle bit, um... sexual. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just what I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Snippy wrote:
militia- It is a well drawn set.. but it's a liiiiittle bit, um... sexual. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just what I think.

Yes, because visible biological girl parts, even if they're perfectly covered up, are sexual and not right at all! :roll:

Militia- I like the overlayed/not solid text and part around the border. The background is pretty, and so are the stars. To me it looks like you kind of combined a grunge and dreamy feel, and pulled it off just fine. Good job.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

sorry for the anatomy lesson :lol:
thx for the comments :)

Marissa wrote:
Ratings Board Rules:
2. You must give/get ratings at a ratio of at least 1:1, that means for every graphic you ask for ratings on, you must rate at least one other. And I mean a meaningful, well-thought out rating, not just a number or "that's good."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Bangel wrote:
Yes, because visible biological girl parts, even if they're perfectly covered up, are sexual and not right at all! :roll:

Would it have been better if I had said "OMG she's SO f-ing hot, change the set so she's naked!"? Maybe "erotic" or "suggestive" would've been a better choice of words but I still stand by what I said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:01 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'll rate someone's set if they haven't had thiers rated, or if they just wanted it rated agian for some reason. I'd like to have my set rated but there's the 1:1 ratio and I haven't rated anyone else's yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mogster500- I really like the colors, and how the background and image flow very well together. I like how the text is outlined in yellow. The only thing I don't like is that there's a lot of empty space. Other than that, good job. :) 8/10

Image <-Please rate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:34 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Dawn - First question is...who are they? That guy on the top left looks like Chris...anyway, you did a very good job of colourizing it. And, I LOVE that font. What is it? I really don't see too much wrong with it.

---

Thanks to WIS' Colour Wash tutorial, I tried out a new style...it looks like a set by Adrian on NeoLodge. He even thinks so. XD

Image Image

Ratings please. :D

(P.S.: I know the text on the signature is fuzzy. I tried to fix it, but it wouldn't fix...<<)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DM was on fire! wrote:
Dawn - First question is...who are they? That guy on the top left looks like Chris...anyway, you did a very good job of colourizing it. And, I LOVE that font. What is it? I really don't see too much wrong with it.

That's Chris' band, Absent Element. I think you would like them (they've done several Christian songs as well as regular rock music). The font is Hurricane, I think.

http://www.absentelement.com <- Site. I'm not sure if they have any of their Christian stuff on it, though.

I really like your set, it's definitely a different style for you, and it's nice to see you go out of your comfort zone. The text looks a bit off, it might look better if it had a shadow under it...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Bangel wrote:
Image <-Please rate.

Even though I'm not a big fan of them, it's a nice crisp looking signature with interesting cool blue and grey tones but it's over the size limit, you might want to adjust that, maybe reconsider the font. Is there an avatar that goes with it?

7/10, -2 points for the size, -1 point no matching avatar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It's not for this forum, so need to worry about the size. :) It does have an avatar, but I didn't really want that part rated, it was just the signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

DM was on fire! wrote:
Image Image

Ratings please. :D

(P.S.: I know the text on the signature is fuzzy. I tried to fix it, but it wouldn't fix...<<)

first of all, i see no prob with the text, it matches pretty well....

i dont really know about the rest of the sig tho, looks like its just a cut out of a pic
(no offense)
and i cant really tell whats the thing that runs across the top of the sig...

nice sig overall, matches verywell i give it a 7/10 just because of what i stated
above and the fact that it has no border...
the ava is also nice, any reason for choosing him? :P

p.s. didnt know anyone else listened to audio adrenaline :)

rate mine pls :)

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
militia - I really like the signature you made. Number-wise, I'd give it a 9/10, just because of two little things. I personally would like your text just to be a teeny bit bigger (next font size up, no bigger than that). The other thing that's just a little funky is the border color. For some reason, when I first looked at your sig, that's the first thing I saw. I would go for a darker border instead of the blue/purple.

I haven't had my most recent set rated at all. I think it's definitely the best I've made so far. Please give any comments and critiques :)

Image Image

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Militia - ZOMG. YAY AUDIO A.
Anyway, they're standing like under a bunk bed, so it's the top of it. I'm not sure what it is over Will's head, though.

Also, I did quite a lot to the first picture. I'll have to PM you the original, since I don't know where I found it...

My reason for choosing him: Because he's Mark Stuart, and he's the lead singer. :P

Dawn - I'll have to check them out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:57 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

mayanspypilot wrote:
I haven't had my most recent set rated at all. I think it's definitely the best I've made so far. Please give any comments and critiques :)

Image Image

not much that can be improved, looks good.

the text is good and i like how the render(neopet image) is matched to the background (used photo filter effect ?) the border was nicely done...

overall, i give the sig and ava an 8/10 its pretty good and cant think of any improvement, good job :)

can someone rate my newest atm?:

i read a new tut and i like the outcome...
thanx :)

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next