Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wont somebody PLEASE help me draw a mere HAND??
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So I'm trying to make a poster for our school play, God's Favorite. I'm trying to make it look kind of sketchy, to make it look original, but still looks cool.... so I've come up with a nifty design for the play.

In a nutshell, the play is based on the book of Job, and the devil torchers this rich guy (his house burns down, he gets all these diseases, HORRIBLE luck, etc....) to try to get him to renounce god.... but god doesnt think the rich man will renounce him because he is... gods favorite.

So ive got this poster idea where god's robed hand is extending into the middle of the poster, and a beacon of light is shining down on a pitiful looking scraggily guy who obviously USED to look nice... but doesnt any more... Ive got the photoshop tools to do everything that doesnt require drawing, but i cant draw a hand!

This is the type of hand I need. This was my outline/sketch of my sketch of my sketch. I need a robed hand with fingers slightly bent in, as if it were holding a little...person, I suppose, and then I edit in the character....

.... Can anybody draw a hand for me? I am HORRIBLE at them. I have gone through many tutorials, but the one up above is the best I can do. Can somebody draw me a realisticly shaped hand, but simply drawn in pencil, with some very simple shading done in pencil? .
This is the guy I will be editing into it....

I simply need somebody to draw a hand, with a wrist that has a little bit of robe showing... and I can turn it and everything in photoshop so it fits well into the poster... and I will color it to match the rest of it... its simply paint on top set to 50%... which is why i only need a pencil sketch! Can anybody help me please?

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Tue May 02, 2006 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

You should know that to pay Neopoints for services is not allowed at Neopets or PPT.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]