Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Question
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I tried to do a search to see if this has been asked before, but as you can imagine its like looking for a needle in a haystack when you are looking for something with the searchword gif :P

Anyways, I wanted to ask what do you use to edit/create gifs? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

For myself, I use Paint Shop Pro 8 and Photoshop 7. On Linux, I used something called the GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program, it's based on Linux coding), which is available for free to download at gimp.org.

If you want to animate, then you can use Animation Shop or ImageReady. Animation Shop coming with PSP, ImageReady for PS. There's also some other animation programs out there. I believe that ImageMagick is one of them, but I could never get it to work with Linux. The GIMP can also animate in some way...but I don't know how.

Also, to make a note, there are three different versions of Photoshop. There's Elements, which costs about the same as PSP (somewhere in the $100 range), then there's the full thing (which goes for about $600 or so) and then the creative suite version, that goes for around $1,000 or something like that.

I hope I helped you. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:57 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thank you! :hug:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]