Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Taking art requests! [Edit: now closed]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

EDIT: Requests have reached 5 and are now closed! Requiem and Leraje, your requests will be completed shortly, please check this thread in a day or two to see the result. Thanks for requesting! :D

Sorry, no sample art to show. You'll have to take a chance on the quality. :evil: I don't claim to be Van Dyke, but I'll try my best - and besides, I'm totally cool with it if you don't like the result and run off screaming; don't feel obligated to post it on your lookup or pretend to love it to avoid hurting my feelings, I won't be offended by any reaction. ;) So, you've got possibly nothing to gain but definitely nothing to lose! :D

Anyway, if you'd like a picture of your pet (or anything else Neopets-related - faeries, muffins, and piles of dung are all fair game) please post with a quick description of its appearance and/or personality.

And keep in mind that these are going to be quick cgs at best - sketches, not big complex pictures. Just mentioning it now so as not to disappoint anyone.

So c'mon! Just for kicks, somebody post something. Like I said, you've got nothing to lose!

(Though I doubt I'm going to be swarmed by requests, just in case I'll set the limit to the first five requests posted. After that, I will only consider doing more once I've finished the original five.)

Mods, I'm not quite sure this is the right board, but since the gallery board is for finished art and the requests board is for sigs/avvies specifically, I figured this is the right category for this sort of thing?

Last edited by Zombie on Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Well, you said in your art thread that you were bored....SO! *giggles deviously*

I'd like to request a Halloween Kougra. (Mine, specifically. ;)) His name is Drechser and he's a total bookworm dork. Heh heh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

^-^

Here ya go:

*cough* Hopefully poor Drechser's ego is not too traumatized by the pink background...I couldn't resist, I love pink + dark gray together. Pink can be a masculine color! No, really... ^^;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Anything Neopets related, eh? :thinking:

How about some sort of group shot of my pets? They are: LinaDragonSlave, NekoShampooChan, NeoReichan, Souryu_Asuka. Not too much else to say about them.

Have fun!

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
<3 Awww, yay! He's so cute. And, heh, I don't think he minds the pink background. Secretlye he's a bit of a girly boy. *huggles* Thank you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*headdesk*

Gah, I lost the oekaki while in progress. But luckily, I took a screenshot just a few minutes prior, so I'll be able to finish it on Photoshop.

Just leaving a note about this because the reason I've been using oekaki in the first place is, I need to find & install Photoshop (it's somewhere in this room...), so this one's going to be done tomorrow or the next day.

Here's how it is so far:

Don't worry, I didn't forget the zafara's halo. It's not going to have a black outline, so it will be left for last, after everything's colored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So far, so cute <3

I'm looking forward to the result.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Could you draw my Tory? (Toryki)

Here's the description from her petpage. (She's a Kougra, by the way)

Cynical, yet sweet. Lonely, but empathetic. Socially inept yet completely lovable. Toryki.

Tory is the oldest member of the family, and generally the most disliked. Her hard and cynical shell serves wonderfully at keeping even her own siblings on the outside, even though a sweet and caring personality lies beneath.

Her unique coloring also serves to set her apart from other kougras. Her sleek pelt is of rich, deep navy blue with flame-patterned stripes of silver twining around her slender form, stark against the near-black. A symbol of a five-pointed star within a crescent moon is on her left hind leg, and the tip of her tail is tufted.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Eeep. This is so late. >_< I got frustrated with messing around with layers and decided to just start over. Here it is:

In hindsight, should've used a darker line or dulled down the colors in the royal shoyru's outfit (which I tweaked a bit, since I'm not too fond of the original design) to make it more balanced. But it was fun trying to get everyone into a 400x400 square, and good practice too! Thanks for the request! :)

Requiem, I'll do yours tomorrow. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Such a pretty picture <3

Thank you so much. You are quite good at this art.

Edit: I think you should have this moved to the 'request board,' if possible due to the large amounts of requests coming now... including a possible future request from me...

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:16 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Wow! Those are really nice <3

I would absolutely love it if you could draw a pic of my eyrie Genvere. He appears to be cynical and aloof, but he's really a softie deep down inside.
Reference pics: Here, Here

If you'd like, I can make this a trade and give you an eyrie custom adoptable.

Neopets: _leraje_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Skynetmain: I don't know how to move threads. Perhaps a mod would do it, if they find it necessary?

Besides, since there have now been five requests, requests are closed for the time being. ^.~

Leraje: Thanks for your request. Your adoptables are cute! I'd ask for one, except that my eyrie doesn't have a page or a design yet.

Anyhow, I shall finish these last two requests asap. ^^ By the end of the week, at latest (agh, I'm so lazy).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Zombie wrote:
Leraje: Thanks for your request. Your adoptables are cute! I'd ask for one, except that my eyrie doesn't have a page or a design yet.

Anyhow, I shall finish these last two requests asap. ^^ By the end of the week, at latest (agh, I'm so lazy).

Well, whenever you get around to it, feel free to ask for a custom if you want one :).

I'm looking forward to the result!

Neopets: _leraje_

Post subject: Toryki
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Sorry again about the delay, I've not been able to be on the computer as often lately.

Here's Toryki:

And Genvere will be up shortly (I hope!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:25 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

-swoon- Oooohmygoodness. I LOVE IT!! Thank you soo much, that is just WONDERFUL! It's dead-on, really! The marking on her leg is PERFECT.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next