Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help with Script Writing
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
I was recently hired on as a writer/actress for an audio drama group called BrokenSea (http://www.brokensea.com). I am, unfortunately, having an awful bout of writer's block. What I need to write is a script for a 30-45 minute audio drama--no visuals. Preferably horror. SO what I need to know is....what is scary to most people, that can be easily translated into audio-only format?

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:30 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

A lot of people are afraid of ghosts, cannibals, stalkers, fangirls...(I might be kidding about that last one).
You also have the stereotypical first-time babysitter getting freaked out by power outages and random calls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

A couple is driving in Alabama, when their car slides into a ditch, in the rain. They notice an old house, which looks vacant, so they decide to try and stay there. Luckily the power is on, and there are beds and food.

Then throw in an axe/knife/sword/nunchuk wielding guy with long ragged hair, who just noticed the car.

THe couple flees to the locked basement, where they are greeted by the bodies of the crazy man's victims. A manhunt begins. They outnumber him, but he has superior strength.

Unfortunately for him, the depths of this ancient house go beyond the expected, and soon they are trapped, and their killer knows exactly where to find him.

From there you can either let them survive, and either kill him or escape, or you can end it with the man hanging two more trophies on his basement wall.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]