Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: PPT Userlookup Layouts...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:10 pm 

Can someone please fix the coding in the Mutant Jetsam lookup layout coding so it will work on Neopets? I use PPT for dailies and other stuff. So I thought I'd TRY to use it for graphics... I want it cuz' I have a mutant Jetsam... And I use PPT for everything else so will someone please fix the coding than Neomail me the code or post it here or something... If you don't want to do it for free. Than would 4 petpets motaviate you :roflol: I'm serious ;) ... Kinda. Please fix coding :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:21 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Paying for coding, even if it's not artwork, is still against TOS and is considered comission.

I'll get in touch with Light and see what he can do. He used to run Neopets-Layouts (which I presume is where you got the lookup), so I'm sure he's the one who coded it. :)

Post subject: Thanls...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:35 pm 

I suppose I should read the rules now, heheh... And the reason I said that is that were I come from (forum wise) People ar'nt exactly... friendly... Curtios, nice, gratefull... Ok, I think I may like it here *props up feet*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]