An artistic oracle. Meet fellow creators and swap advice. Every skill you can imagine is on show.
Topic locked

The Technical Side of WebArt???

Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:01 am

I'm soo confused.

I understand how to manipulate pictures and draw using computer programs. Thats the Fun part!

But what I don't understand is how to make your art into something more then just pretty pictures. For example, lots of players make their own neopets lookups! They use their own original creation, and make their lookup unique that way. But how do they get their art formatted for a neopets lookup?

I know their are websites out their that all you have to do is plug in your own, pictures...and they generate code for you. But does anyone know how to generate their own code, and if so....is their a tutorial some where that could help me?

Help would soooo appreciated!

-STime

Re: The Technical Side of WebArt???

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:00 pm

Hmm... All I can think of is that they know a lot about HTML and CSS coding, and they know what kinds would be compatible with the Neopets code filters. I'm afraid I'm not much use at coding things, I know enough to sort out my neoHTML on the boards, but that's about it :P
Topic locked