For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:31 pm

Of all the weapons to be complaining about a drop for. :roll:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:28 pm

Wait, wouldn't the price of the sword drop if there was an avatar for it? Just think about, if the avatar comes out, loads of people will be buying it from the hidden tower, right? and then the same people will try to sell it. So that means that the price will be dropping since most people who wanted the avatar would get it. If I'm right and I'm not confusing myself, then that means that the person will lose even more money. :twisted: :roll:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:34 pm

Darklegendary wrote:Wait, wouldn't the price of the sword drop if there was an avatar for it? Just think about, if the avatar comes out, loads of people will be buying it from the hidden tower, right? and then the same people will try to sell it. So that means that the price will be dropping since most people who wanted the avatar would get it. If I'm right and I'm not confusing myself, then that means that the person will lose even more money. :twisted: :roll:

I agree with you. After hanging around the trade neoboards for a day or two, I've seen a ton of faerie queen dolls go for between 800k-1mil. That's quite a price drop. :shock:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:44 pm

atomicblonde wrote:
Darklegendary wrote:Wait, wouldn't the price of the sword drop if there was an avatar for it? Just think about, if the avatar comes out, loads of people will be buying it from the hidden tower, right? and then the same people will try to sell it. So that means that the price will be dropping since most people who wanted the avatar would get it. If I'm right and I'm not confusing myself, then that means that the person will lose even more money. :twisted: :roll:

I agree with you. After hanging around the trade neoboards for a day or two, I've seen a ton of faerie queen dolls go for between 800k-1mil. That's quite a price drop. :shock:

Wow, having the price cut in half is insane. :shock: Still, what can you expect with the item being available in the hidden tower? I'll bet Fyora's less than pleased at how eager people are to get rid of her dolls. :wink:

Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:11 pm

Wow. They're going that low? I got a Honey Potion, Dark Battle Duck, and 600k for mine. Guess I got lucky. Of course, I also sold mine the day after the av came out.

Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:11 pm

Good point! And as others have pointed out, the Faerie Queen Doll seems to prove your theory. :P Oh sure, then! Release the avatar, and I can get a mediocre battle weapon for even cheaper! Sure does look cool, though.
Topic locked