For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Remember: High-score resets tonight!

Mon May 31, 2004 1:24 pm

Remember to collect your trophy/ies, if you can!

Mon May 31, 2004 2:34 pm

i read somewhere about a 4 hour gap.. and its easy to get trophies? do u know what they are talking about?

Mon May 31, 2004 3:44 pm

I don't even know what YOU'RE talking about... o.o;

Mon May 31, 2004 4:45 pm

If I start a flash game before the scores are reset, and submit the score afterwards, will it count? I'm working on getting a Sutek's tomb score. I'm at 34,000 so far and I'd hate for it to go to waste.

Mon May 31, 2004 5:07 pm

hilarios wrote:i read somewhere about a 4 hour gap.. and its easy to get trophies? do u know what they are talking about?

It does seem to be true that you don't get a trophy for a high score exactly at midnight. A few days ago I sent a score that got me a 3rd place freaky factory, but when I looked for it at midnight, before going to bed, it wasn't there, but it did appear in the morning.

Anyway I don't think there are any game trophies I want to really try for this time around, MAYBE I'll play rink runner and see if I can get a high score, it was actually nice getting 500nps every day this past week. :)

Mon May 31, 2004 5:09 pm

thanks for the reminder, makes me want to stay until 2 am my time, or go to sleep for a short bit, we'll see lol

Mon May 31, 2004 5:59 pm

I had no school Saturday. I had no school Sunday. I had no school Monday. But, of course, I have school on Tuesday. When scores are reset.
Topic locked