For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Neopets sooo slow....

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:36 am

am i the only one having this problem???

now its down for maintenance...

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:37 am

It was doing that for me and taking like 5 minutes for a page to load. Kind of odd on a Tuesday morning...

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:39 am

Looks like someone spilt some milkshake into the servers again. Dang those clumsy hands.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:40 am

Yeah...It was going slow for me, i only thought it was my computer due to recent internet problems, so restarted my computer and now it's down for maintenance.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:41 am

Yeah it took me forever just to get on the site, now it won't go anywhere off the main page without that pteri.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:42 am

AmyLou wrote:Yeah...It was going slow for me, i only thought it was my computer due to recent internet problems, so restarted my computer and now it's down for maintenance.

thats what i did as well, gr....

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:49 am

stupid maintenance! it was acting fine for me just a little bit ago, in fact i didn't even know it was down until i saw this post lol.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:50 am

Aw, and my Wheel is about to stop spinning. :(

I hope it comes back up soon.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:53 am

Jasujo wrote:Aw, and my Wheel is about to stop spinning. :(

Mine too. :( Hopefully it'll still give us our prizes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:55 am

atomicblonde wrote:
Jasujo wrote:Aw, and my Wheel is about to stop spinning. :(

Mine too. :( Hopefully it'll still give us our prizes, but I'm not holding my breath.

neopets is back, hope you get your prizes

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:56 am

Don't worry.. It'll give you your prizes. There was only 1 time I saw my prize from the wheel of monotony out of like 10. I got my prize once and I didn't click collect prize.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:17 am

Back to normal :) They cleaned up that milkshake pretty fast!~

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:26 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:Back to normal :) They cleaned up that milkshake pretty fast!~

hehe, they usually take less

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:36 am

AmyLou wrote:Yeah...It was going slow for me, i only thought it was my computer due to recent internet problems, so restarted my computer and now it's down for maintenance.

I thought it was my computer also so I got off the internet.
Then I watch the price is right and there is a CBS special report.
So on the station I was watching it on, it changed to Judge Joe Brown so I got back online.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:41 am

Adam wrote:I thought it was my computer also so I got off the internet.
Then I watch the price is right and there is a CBS special report.
So on the station I was watching it on, it changed to Judge Joe Brown so I got back online.

The Price Is Right? I used to watch that everyday when I was little. It's one of my grandmother's favorite shows. :) We'd watch it right before lunch and when it was done she'd make us alphabet noodle soup. :)
Topic locked