For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

New pets to come

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:18 pm

This from the new neopian times editorial:

I really like the new neopet, but I heard there might be some more Neopets, is this true? - Sophie1994puppy
Yes, there are two new Neopets (other than the Yurble) planned for this year and there may even be some more.

So hopefully the three we saw in that picture of the guy at the computer if (anyone recalls) will be available or something soon, hope the next one aint cutesy though atleast not.

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:59 pm

Well, the Yurble doesn't look anything like those pet protocols in the pic I scanned in of Anthony at his computer, so maybe those were failed ideas? Of course, they could be the other pets...who knows?

Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:38 pm

Hmm, hopefully we'll get new info on them soon! :) I'm pretty sure one is supposed to be non-cutesy...

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:13 pm

does anyone have that pict? i was so sure i'd saved it, but i don't, which is a shame, i really liked the white giraffe one :)

Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:41 pm

wow, that would be cool, although i didnt like the yurble that much...

Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:21 am

I also hope we get some non-cutesy pets. After all the cutifying going on, I could really go for something big and ugly and oozing testosterone. Something that just says "Grrrrrrr" and means it. ;) lol

Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:56 am

What, you mean like a giant slug with 64 eyes, and legs for some messed up reason?

I wouldn't mind a black dog with red staring eyes and white teeth and an eerie glow.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:20 am

I hop they kinda copy the petpets cause I wish some of the pets were the petpets

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:26 am

Wasn't there mention somewhere (maybe Donna said it?) that one of the new pets would be from a petpet? Like the Krawk? I want to say that was in an editorial or something a while back, but I'm not sure where I read it.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:31 am

I wouldn't get any of the new pets anyways. The Yurble does look cool but i'm sticking with my Aisha for now(Turning it Plushie when i feel like it)

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:48 am

I didn't see any of the pets that may be coming soon. If someone wants they can send me the address or post her, I don't mind ;)

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:48 am

i want a turtle-like neopet. :P

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:53 am

Jasujo wrote:Wasn't there mention somewhere (maybe Donna said it?) that one of the new pets would be from a petpet? Like the Krawk? I want to say that was in an editorial or something a while back, but I'm not sure where I read it.

I don't remember hearing that .... the only editorial I rmemeber regarding this second new pet is 1) possibly it's going to be limited 2) it's not going to be a "cute" pet.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 am

I remember hearing about it because it was right before the Slugawoo came out in the four basic neopet colors and everyone was speculating about whether that was going to be the new pet or not.
Last edited by Jasujo on Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:00 am

i think that most people got that idea from the giant slug thing in maraqua that looks strikingly like a slugawoo, and also, one of the polls hinted at something like that, there might also have been something in the nt, but i can't remember, :)
Topic locked