Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just LOVE the furniture. And some of the foods and that great avatar. Never bothered to check what the mirror does, though.

Whoo! :D Credits to Silja for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I Fyora. I was going to make a Fyora gallery in my shop, but then when I realized how expensive it would be, I decided I would just have to be content with Fyora as my shopkeeper and have my HT Fyora avatar. :\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

dog wrote:
Azzie wrote:
is the faerie furniture shop even loading in the first place

The page loads for me, do you mean is it restocking? I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't yet, seeing as fyora's mirror (or whatever it was called) hasn't been added to the hidden tower yet either.

The Lisha and Jeran set wasn't added to the HT either and they released that ages ago. :roll:

Edit: My bad, they added the lushie set finally. Does anyone know the names of the furniture?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:52 am 

Where are people getting the mirror from? There are several on the Trading Post...

I collect Usukis. PM me if you are selling the following: Jeran Usuki, Lord Kass Usuki, Bat Thing Usuki, Zafara Double Agent Usuki or Queen Fyora Usuki Doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Usuki_Princess wrote:
Where are people getting the mirror from? There are several on the Trading Post...

Actually, my brother has informed me that they've already retired the Mirror from the Hidden Tower. I haven't heard any actual confirmation yet, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

amarise wrote:
Usuki_Princess wrote:

Actually, my brother has informed me that they've already retired the Mirror from the Hidden Tower. I haven't heard any actual confirmation yet, though.

That better not be true! It couldn't have been available for even a full 24 hours as I checked before I went to sleep and checked again this morning. Not that I could have bought one that fast anyway, but a lot of people are going to be plenty mad about it. :x

Wait, when I look up the item name in the TP I get nothing :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I can't even find Fyora's Looking Glass in the shop wiz or the yellow sidebar. Does anyone know what it does? Is it a battle weapon? I was secretly hoping it was neohome furniture. ;) lol

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jasujo wrote:
I can't even find Fyora's Looking Glass in the shop wiz or the yellow sidebar. Does anyone know what it does? Is it a battle weapon? I was secretly hoping it was neohome furniture. ;) lol

I just assumed it was some kind of powerful battledome defence item, but I couldn't find it on the wiz at all either. In fact I couldn't find any of the new fyora stuff on the wiz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:32 am 

Catgrrrrrrl wrote:
Jasujo wrote:

I just assumed it was some kind of powerful battledome defence item, but I couldn't find it on the wiz at all either. In fact I couldn't find any of the new fyora stuff on the wiz.

The Fyora's Looking Glass isn't even named properly. Its called "safsfsafsa". Go look it up on the trading post, strange huh? :shock:

I collect Usukis. PM me if you are selling the following: Jeran Usuki, Lord Kass Usuki, Bat Thing Usuki, Zafara Double Agent Usuki or Queen Fyora Usuki Doll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Catgrrrrrrl wrote:
amarise wrote:
Usuki_Princess wrote:

That better not be true! It couldn't have been available for even a full 24 hours as I checked before I went to sleep and checked again this morning. Not that I could have bought one that fast anyway, but a lot of people are going to be plenty mad about it. :x

Wait, when I look up the item name in the TP I get nothing :?

Well, it took them forever to get the Jeran & Lisha Plushie into the tower, so maybe it's the same deal as that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Usuki_Princess wrote:
The Fyora's Looking Glass isn't even named properly. Its called "safsfsafsa". Go look it up on the trading post, strange huh? :shock:

Figures. That's how they name a lot of new items. Kind of lazy if you ask me. In my opinion, they shouldn't release something if it isn't finished or if it doesn't have a proper name. I mean, how hard can it be to name something? The name is in the description.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jasujo wrote:
Usuki_Princess wrote:

Figures. That's how they name a lot of new items. Kind of lazy if you ask me. In my opinion, they shouldn't release something if it isn't finished or if it doesn't have a proper name. I mean, how hard can it be to name something? The name is in the description.

I agree, it seems they've been getting lazy with the news. Is it so hard to actually put up the how-to-draw guides when they're supposed to be up? Or to actually put an item in the hidden tower and name it?

If the looking glass was in the tower, I'd assume it was retired yesterday, a one "day" theme item. But yeah, I checked the hidden tower a few times yesterday, it couldn't have been up long at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i checked the tower too and it wasn't there.. if it was, it was only there for about 5 hours...
hmm.. there are 20 on the trading post, so they must've gotten it somewhere! and it's too much to be gotten from restock or the smugglers..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

From the battlepedia...

Quote:
A new hidden tower weapon was released yesterday to celebrate Fyoras Day. Apparently due to the glitches here and there, only half of the neopian could see/buy it from HT, but couldn't equip it, while the other half who couldn't see/buy from ht, could equip and use it.

It has been fixed today, so that everyone can equip it, yet it has been removed from HT for unknown reason.

When being used in battle, it says it reflects other icon, but currently it only reflects light. It might be changed in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

well that's just crappy..
at least it's not some awesome weapon....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2