Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Pet and Petpet Matching [Split 1]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yay! A Mynci! There are a number of wearable ropes, but unfortunately they're all species-specific (which sounds totally redundant, heh). Then there's the fiery dance ribbon. Do you have any free NC from Expellibox or prizes? Or any free items and free giftboxes? Some of the older free items are highly valued and can be traded for some pretty nice items, so don't completely discount NC items. (I have a few NC items that I love, but I refuse to buy NC.) I only found a wooden Mynci or the holiday-decorated Gormos statue, neither of which is quite a golden monkey. Other possible items: friendly glowing lantern, Tour of Mystery magnifying glass, rocky ground, Lost Desert treasure room,sparkling treasure chest (a prize from the NC game, but everyone gets a free play, and I was able to trade my prize for one I preferred), or the chest of food (if you don't look too closely).

I think yellow is fine. You could go for brown or Island, but why spend so many NP? Now for petpets. Other snakelike petpets include reptillior (plain or robot), wadjet (more wormlike to me, but black, brown, plain, or glowing look okay), and the Maraquan Snowickle (I think the coloring's off though). For cobralls, I like plain, fire, yellow, and maybe mutant or spotted.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
I'm wondering if a Beekadoodle would match my pet. She currently has one, but I need a Tulip Background and a Delicate Flower Laurel to complete her look.
ImageImage
Also, would a Draphly work as a 3P? Image

I'm also wondering if a Darigan Ukali would go good with another one of my pets. He needs a Darigan PB, and a Darigan Petpet PB.
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Siniri wrote:
Yay! A Mynci! There are a number of wearable ropes, but unfortunately they're all species-specific (which sounds totally redundant, heh). Then there's the fiery dance ribbon. Do you have any free NC from Expellibox or prizes? Or any free items and free giftboxes? Some of the older free items are highly valued and can be traded for some pretty nice items, so don't completely discount NC items. (I have a few NC items that I love, but I refuse to buy NC.) I only found a wooden Mynci or the holiday-decorated Gormos statue, neither of which is quite a golden monkey. Other possible items: friendly glowing lantern, Tour of Mystery magnifying glass, rocky ground, Lost Desert treasure room,sparkling treasure chest (a prize from the NC game, but everyone gets a free play, and I was able to trade my prize for one I preferred), or the chest of food (if you don't look too closely).

I think yellow is fine. You could go for brown or Island, but why spend so many NP? Now for petpets. Other snakelike petpets include reptillior (plain or robot), wadjet (more wormlike to me, but black, brown, plain, or glowing look okay), and the Maraquan Snowickle (I think the coloring's off though). For cobralls, I like plain, fire, yellow, and maybe mutant or spotted.

Thanks for that, I've managed to pick some good stuff up, Fire Cobrall named why did it have to b (can't add the e unfortunately =( ), got the wooden Mynci and lanturn hopefully they look alright.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I want to create the look of a Gobbler, but I don't know what items I should use. Currently I'm using...

Gobbler Costume
Gobbler Mask
Pumpkin Lid Hat
Crate of Fruit
Courgette Field Background

I've been thinking about a Baby Haystack and a Basket of Berries, but I'm not exactly sure what to use.

Along with that, I still need to know whether or not I should use this petpet/petpetpet combination.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I like the combination, domo. I think the gobbler is cute, but perhaps one of the farm backgrounds? Maybe corn, or just generic farm? A pile of grain would be a nice lower foreground item, but I don't know if such a thing exists... Try searching JellyNeo's item database (you can select "wearable" under special category) for "farm," "grain," "corn," etc. to find suitable items.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Oct. 16: I found some that would go good with his outfit, but don't have the budget.

What petpet would go good with a (future) Starry Kau? Right now I have an Anubis, but it doesn't look too good.

Along with that, I want to know if that pet-petpet-petpet combination works or not.

December 1: Yay! I finally got the paint brush!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Here are some ideas for the Starry Kau (sorry, no links, I'm in a hurry):
Blue yooyu, Erisim, faerie anubis, a gold whatever, mutant selket, scarabug, starry whatever, blue whatever, maybe electric whatever, fire kazeriu, sandan, maybe yellow whatever, chuchuana, fleeper, schmoonie, tapira, albat, dragoyle, Maraquan albat, Maraquan gallion, tralbak, marlock, babith, cloud whatever, darblat, flishy, flowper, stahkee, weewoo, adagio, gio, daloop, vaggendotra 5000, albot, nik, goyalbotnik

It's a long list because I wasn't sure what you're going for, but it gives you some ideas to start thumbing through the petpet puddle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

December 2, 2010:
Siniri wrote:
It's a long list because I wasn't sure what you're going for, but it gives you some ideas to start thumbing through the petpet puddle.

Don't worry about the length. I was going for a magic helping petpet. (something that looks like it belongs with Kauvara)

Out of all I searched, I found that the Starry Wuzzle looks the best. Thanks Siniri!

February 23: I forgot about my Royal Shoyru's petpet until today. I've finally found a petpet that might suit her. What do you think?
ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ooh, very nice!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7