For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:21 pm

Haven't battled yet. Not sure if I'll have time. Hopefully I remember to after work tonight.

Edit: Nope! I fell asleep.

Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:58 pm

Well, bummer Siniri, because we won! Woot!

Bank Boon for me. It is going to be a doozy of a week.

Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:58 pm

Bank boon here, too. I'm sorry you didn't get battling in, Siniri!

ETA:
Awakened, Order, Brutes.

Brutes would NOT be my choice. I'm ambivalent on the other two.

Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:52 pm

I am not only ambivalent of the other two, I am ambivalent of all 3. I am, however, not ambivalent about the word ambivalent because I rather like the work ambivalent. :lol:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:24 am

It being well past my bedtime and the last night to sign up and no one else has posted who they might want to attempt to bandwagon with, I went with Order, in the hopes of having some luck with the Faerie Caves. I don't feel like going with the randomness of Awakened this time.

Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:17 am

Order works for me.

Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:36 pm

Well I missed signing up, with yesterday being the ridiculously fun day that it was. For what it's worth, the group we often coordinate with also didn't have a consensus this week, so it could be anyone who wins. (Several of them went Awakened, though.)

So battle hard, I guess, or take it easy and cross your fingers. Good luck!

Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:04 pm

I put in some battles today. Probably won't get in more, though, because just being still long enough to do them was...uncomfortable.

Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:06 pm

Awakened won.

Cucumber Salad for me.

On the plus side, I think a cucumber is both refreshing and delicious. Buffalo mozzarella, cucumber and sliced tomatoes with balsamic and pepper is a favorite.

Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 am

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:32 pm
Broken Desert Pottery for me. Meh. Ah well, maybe next week we'll get some good options?
------------

Sway, Order, Brute Squad, and it's Wednesday, so we need to decide soon! My gut instinct says to go with Sway, so if y'all don't have an inclination in a different direction before I head to bed, that's what I'll sign up for.

Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:42 am

Sorry, just realized it's Wednesday. Been crazy busy. Sway sounds great! Hope everyone gets a chance to sign up!

Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:21 am

I'm still up (well past when I should be - dratted good book that I couldn't put down!) so I'm signed up for Sway! Here's hoping I have time this weekend to battle. We'll see!

Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:09 pm

And just realized it is Thursday... Ah well. Good luck to y'all!

Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:07 am

Bummer, Blue, on missing sign-ups.

I eeked out some battling today. Almost forgot about it.

Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:46 pm

We won! Woohoo! I picked bank boon before doing dailies, so as long as I remember to do dailies everyday, I should get seven days of boons. Woohoo!
Topic locked