For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:04 am

Nope. I had a Doctor's appointment on Wednesday and I completely failed to sign up. Not because of bad news, thankfully ;)

To the contrary. I am the healthiest man alive. Sort of.

Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:15 am

We did actually join Seekers. Going to attempt (key word) to get a lot of battling done, because there's a lot of people on the boards who want Order to win. I know I have at least one kiddo who will be miffed if Order wins.

ETA: Put in a LOT of battling today. Expecting to lose, though. People sound like they went really hard core for Order this time. Should've had the littles sign up for that one. Ah, well.

Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:54 am

Well, the Seekers and Order were so focused on each other, they forgot to battle Thieves as well, and look who sneaked in with the win.

I only battled Order this time because I only had time to battle one day. Oops. I got a checked kitchen chair, telling me to sit down if I'm not going to battle both factions.

Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:07 pm

Protective Lime Helmet for me.
I actually put in 300 battles against each side. The littles didn't put in that much (I don't think?) but they battled way more than they usually do. LLP is pretty bummed, because he put in at least 100 battles (against the lowest tier) and thought we should've won.

I am, however, not surprised that Thieves won. I suspect they had a small but mighty set of players that fought for them, so their average wins per player was way higher. Ah, well. Maybe next time around we'll have better luck?

Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:36 am

Bummer. Maybe next time I will not forget to sign up. If I had a checkered kitchen chair, I would sit myself in the corner. Thankfully, I do not have such a chair. LOL.

But, as punishment for myself, I shall split this thread...

New Split is here!
Topic locked