For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 4]

Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:45 pm

Gloat: Won 20k at buried treasure here 8)

ETA:

Gloat: Won another 20k here

Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:11 am

Went to Blue's link and: pulls out a ticket... and...

You Won Nothing :(

*cry*

Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:50 pm

Gloat: Received a Blue Xweetok Morphing Potion at Grave Danger.

I seem to remember when the Xweetok was new and very limited. I had one on my side that I can no longer access. :cry:

ETA: Won 15k and a Radioactive Muffin at the fruit machine. I had forgotten about the fruit machine until a week or so ago.

ETA: Won 5k and a Mallard at the fruit machine.

ETA: CRY: MyPet intelligence went down spinning the Wheel of Knowledge today :(

ETA: Won 10k at the Faerie Caverns (without the Carto boon)! 8)

Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:30 pm

Gloat: Got an Icetravaganza Scratchcard from the kiosk the other day and sold it for a pretty penny. :)
Gloat 2: Also got a new species-specific clothing item from a kitchen quest that sold (within 2 days) for an even prettier penny. 8)
Cry: Spent the nps on more items for gourmet club. Problem with trying to make nice rows is that sometimes, you get to the more expensive items quicker.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:22 am

Cry: Actually played Hasee Bounce (new) today. Gained the Hasee time bonus twice, managed a great score, and... Not the session failure! But it went back to the startup screen instead of giving me my points :(

ETA: Gloat: Hooray! Your Neopet feels more knowledgable! This now evens out the knowledge loss from a prior cry. :lol:

ETA2: Gloat: At Buried Treasure: You are now eligible to use 'Aisha Scalawag' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! ... oh, and a 1 Dubloon Coin 8)

ETA3: Won 15k and a Golden Muffin at the fruit machine

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 pm

This SHOULD be a gloat...but it's a cry.
JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 100 NEOPOINTS!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 pm

Pickles wrote:This SHOULD be a gloat...but it's a cry.
JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 100 NEOPOINTS!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Which "jackpot"? Dice-A-Roo?

Thank you for this!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 am

Yep, it was Dice-A-Roo. It means I won the jackpot RIGHT AFTER someone else did, and it reset to the minimum of 100 neopoints. I didn't even at least get the 10x multiplier. Just...ouch. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:05 pm

Cry, but laugh...
Wheel of Misfortune wrote:Mwahaha, now you know why it's called the Wheel of Misfortune!

Argh!!! You lost 2 Neopoints!

Thu May 02, 2024 9:05 pm

You carefully walk in and pick up a negg from the pile of treasure, and then scamper!!
Purple Negg
:o :o :o
Been ages since I've gotten a real negg, much less a purple one!! (Okay, admittedly, I don't go regularly, but happened to catch it today.)
Post a reply