For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: NCMall Freebies

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:03 pm

The first of (probably) 3 yearly NCMall birthday cakes has hit the NCMall:

Image 16th Birthday Karaoke Cake

Feeding gives pet +2 Hit Points and a Disco Ball Spotlight Background

Remember that these are usually only available for a week before they're replaced with the next one.

Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:35 pm

YAY! More free stuff. Thanks, P!

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:26 am

Thanks for the head's up, P!

Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:36 pm

Next one is in the mall now:

Image 16th Clowning Around Birthday Cake

Feeding gives pet +3 movement and a Whipped Cream Pie

...this one is kinda creepy looking!

Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:03 am

Thanks! Definitely a little creepy!

Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:32 pm

Last day on the Clown Cake! Don't forget if you haven't gotten it yet!

ETA:
Last cake (probably) showed up today!
Image 16th Wonderland Birthday Cake

Feeding gives pet +2 Strength and a Raining Suit of Hearts Cards

Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:14 pm

YAY! More free cake!

And it is not creepy

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:55 pm

Heads up!
Even More NC Mall News: Did someone say FREE? If you have been playing Free the Faeries, then you've probably collected all your prizes and maybe even earned a nice bonus prize too! In case you wanted to grab 1 more of your favourite prize, or to try the game out for the first time, now you can! It is your LUCKY day because you can claim 1 free Flinging Slingshot in the NC Mall starting today. Grab this freebie before end of day tomorrow 10/14 NST and play Free the Faeries today!
I haven't had a chance to put all the prizes in the Faerie Festival event post, so I recommend you check out JN's Guide, especially since they have a nice image that shows you which jar is associated with which day, and thus which prize.

Only available TODAY (10/13) and TOMORROW (10/14)!

Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:13 am

NC Mall appears to be down right now... :(

Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:47 am

Blue wrote:NC Mall appears to be down right now... :(
It's back up and running smoothly (at the moment, at least).

Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:46 am

Thanks, Pickles! The mall is down again. It's okay, I'll aim for tomorrow's prize, anyway because I'm not too enthralled by today's.

Edit: The mall had actually loaded at first, but when I clicked on the item, I never got the confirmation pop-up, and then it went to the dead page... But when I just quick stocked, it actually was in my inventory! Now I just have to remember to use it tomorrow.

Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:13 am

You should be able to use the slingshot for any of the 12 items (all are out). Just use the image in JN's guide to match up with the item you want (by the release dates).

I don't think there's a giant hurry to use it. According to the FAQ,
Free the Faeries will start on October 2nd, and the slingshots will stay on sale in the NC Mall until November 10th. After purchasing your slingshots, you can play this game and win prizes all the way up until the next Faerie Festival!
So...as long as you grabbed it while it was in the mall for free, you should be good. :)

I got the Faerie Slorg, because it makes me laugh. I thought about the earrings or the sword, but went with the Slorg. :P

Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 am

Ah, thanks! That's pretty cool! Hmmm... I kind of like the bg and the jarred lights (though I wish I could see a moving preview of them), but the dandelion staff makes me smile because that's my favorite flower. At least I've got time to choose!

Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:08 am

NC Mall is back up again. Nabbed a slingshot. Thanks P!

No idea which I will choose. Thankfully, there is time. I do like the Jhudora and Illusens Nature Reserve Background though. :lol:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:50 pm

Siniri wrote:Ah, thanks! That's pretty cool! Hmmm... I kind of like the bg and the jarred lights (though I wish I could see a moving preview of them), but the dandelion staff makes me smile because that's my favorite flower. At least I've got time to choose!
DTI has moving previews of most of them (but for some reason, the Faerie Swamp Background isn't working?). Here's a link to the jars foreground... (Hit the little play button in the bottom left corner to animate it!)
Blue wrote:I do like the Jhudora and Illusens Nature Reserve Background though. :lol:
I, too, like that background. But not enough to get the whole 12 pack for the bonus! :P
Post a reply