For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: NCMall Freebies

Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:31 pm

Pickles wrote:
Blue wrote:I do like the Jhudora and Illusens Nature Reserve Background though. :lol:
I, too, like that background. But not enough to get the whole 12 pack for the bonus! :P

This.

Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:48 am

Blue wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Blue wrote:I do like the Jhudora and Illusens Nature Reserve Background though. :lol:
I, too, like that background. But not enough to get the whole 12 pack for the bonus! :P

This.

Same!

I didn't realize the slorgs were hats! So cute! I'm leaning towards either that or the other BG, but the preview for the BG wasn't available, so I'll wait a couple of days to decide.

Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:24 pm

Neopet's 24th birthday! Freebie in the NCMall:

Image Neopets 24th Birthday Celebration Goodie Bag
Contains a Kauboy Hat Cake Foreground and a 150NC off 1,000NC purchase before Nov 30th

Also remember that training at the Cap'n Threelegs' Swashbuckling Academy is free today for all pets, Buried Treasure is free today (and only 150nps the rest of the month), and the shrine has a higher chance at odds today.

There is also an AMA at 5PM NST tonight that is giving out something to everyone there live (I have no idea how this will work, whether it'll be a code or what).

ETA: Free NC is now showing up as well. Be aware that it might take some time between claiming it and it awarding.

Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:25 pm

Wahoo! Free stuff!

Not sure if it me, or if Neopets site is really slow. I have been having internet issues today, but I think it is Neo that is laggy.

Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:38 pm

Where will the AMA be? And the free NC?

Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:52 am

Finally able to get into the NC Mall to get my free bag. Yippiee Kau Yay, indeed!

ETA:
There is a link to the AMA on the Neopets News page. It would seem it is on Facebook here:

http://bit.ly/neopets-ama-rsvp-11-15-23

It also would appear that you need to be on the live AMA for the freebie.

Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:11 am

AMA is just about done, but the code is: BIRTHDAY25LIVE
It will work for 72 hours, redeemable once per account at the Grundo Warehouse

Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:34 am

Thanks, Pickles! You mentioned free NC? Or is that part of the gift bag redemption? Not sure why I care. I never use it anyway...

Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:04 am

Siniri wrote:Thanks, Pickles! You mentioned free NC? Or is that part of the gift bag redemption? Not sure why I care. I never use it anyway...

Yes. If you go to the main home page you should get a pop-up to claim. It takes a few hours to show up in your account. Alternatively, if you don't get the pop up, you may see it in your event notifications to click on. Either way will work.

Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:18 am

Thanks, Pickles! Should get it soon.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:28 am

This showed up as a freebie today:
Image Romantic Roses Valentine Goodie Bag

It gives a Romantic Hot Tub Foreground.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:03 am

Thanks, Pickles!
Post a reply