For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Random Events

Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Post your random events here...

Random Event wrote:ImageA Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you the Red Gelert (TCG) and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

Re: Random Events

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 pm

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

I think I liked yours better, Blue! :P

ETA: Both on the same day while PPT was down:
While out for a stroll, petname looks down and finds 26,103 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
While out for a stroll, petname looks down and finds 9,936 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I think I probably made at least 100k on RE's just trying to restock and grab a rubbish item and/or AAA stock last week. Mostly little junk, but those two were kinda nice...

Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:29 am

I was wondering where I would have gotten a morphing potion after depositing my items after the Negg Festival, and then I actually read the RE text. I never knew the pant devil had a sibling.

The Pant Devil's evil twin hands you Green Peophin Morphing Potion, stolen from his brother. He flies away cackling madly.

Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:44 am

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Huh. Who knew? But, an evil twin?

ETA:

ImageBank error in your favour. Collect 1,084 NP.

ETA:

ImageLawyerbot says, "Ahh, there you are!" and tries to serve you with a subpoena. You quickly dash away... whew, that was close!

ETA:

ImageAn ominous looking Red Pteri strolls up to you and cackles, "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything in Neopia today." *BRAAWWKK*

ETA:
Image"What are ye lookin' at?", a pirate demands. "Yer Neopoints or ye'll
walk the plank!" You hastily hand over 1,551 NP.

ETA:
ImageYou run into a friendly Gelert named Bruno. He offers you a taste of this awesome new potion he found on the ground. You politely decline.

ETA:
ImageYou get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:12 am

I remember the first time I saw that one, Blue, and I seriously started freaking out a bit until I reached the end. You never knew how evil old school TNT would stoop with the REs.

Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:03 pm

Yeah, I had a split second thinking the same. Ironically, the RE was when I went to my inventory page, which of course was full of stuff. :lol:

Some of the REs, Pant Devil, etc. were (are) indeed somewhat evil.

ETA:
ImageIt's raining... Mortogs?

Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:11 am

I guess this counts as a RE (it occurred on a random page while doing my dailies).

I just got a pop-up for Neopass. I was too tired to read it, but it immediately made me double-check that April Fools' Day hadn't come early this year -- and then X out of the pop-up after briefly skimming it before realizing maybe I should have copied and pasted.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:39 pm

Siniri wrote:I just got a pop-up for Neopass. I was too tired to read it, but it immediately made me double-check that April Fools' Day hadn't come early this year -- and then X out of the pop-up after briefly skimming it before realizing maybe I should have copied and pasted.

There is a new "NeoPass" login option on the login page. I thought the exact same thing... April Fools... but realized it was still March. :lol:

Started a new thread for NeoPass here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42418

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:23 pm

Random Event wrote:Image"Don't let the shore be forgotten!" The strange Krawk then hands you a Forgotten Shore Map Piece. Image

...and immediately after:
ImageThe Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals One Dubloon Coin. Image
Post a reply