For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 9]

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:10 pm

I hope you continued to get your quests, Blue!! You should have at least two more days of your cookie. :)

Seekers, Thieves, Brutes

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:34 pm

I'm open to battling with whoever is most likely to get boons... Whoever that is. :lol:

(But preferably a boon that gives me at least 5k NP next week...)

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:19 pm

I'm good with whatever.

@Siniri - How about I send you 5k NP if you choose Thieves and they do not win ;)

Wed May 01, 2024 12:57 am

The 5k was a reference to how badly the caverns boon did for me last round.

If we don't win, it's partly because I won't be putting a ton of battles in, most likely.

Wed May 01, 2024 8:31 pm

I figured. But the offer still stands. :lol:

I was able to get in 10 days of Faerie Quests. Too bad I squandered the weekend and missed 2 of the days. Then again, It's all good. Being productive and making (real) money was better ;)

The random number generator was not useful for choosing a faction this time. It came up with "1"

Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 pm

Is that in alphabetical order? So Brutes, I guess? I'll wait to join just to make sure I understood correctly.

Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 am

No idea, but it could be. I'll take your suggestion and the Mighty Oracle's "Divine 1" as a sign even though Brute's Boons Blow.

Et tu Brutes?

Thu May 02, 2024 2:29 pm

I went ahead and joined Brutes just before bed last night, just to have a faction. The wheel boon is usually pretty profitable.

Thu May 02, 2024 7:18 pm

Sorry to jump off the bandwagon, but I can't handle the Brutes boons next week...so I went with Seekers. I'd far rather have the bank boon than anything else right now. I have no idea what my kiddos signed up for. I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the next few days to battle.

Mon May 06, 2024 1:48 am

Just remembered to battle. Last-minute reminder to battle and check results before dailies tomorrow!

Mon May 06, 2024 1:53 pm

Congrats, y'all. Was hoping for an upset, but also didn't have much time to put in for one. I got a Maractite Throwing Net as my consolation prize.

Mon May 06, 2024 5:59 pm

I went with the wheel boon.

Mon May 06, 2024 8:51 pm

Wheel boon for me, too. ...not that I will spin the wheels anyway.

Wed May 15, 2024 7:33 pm

I had a couple days where I earned 20+k, and one 40k+ day (I assume I hit the 20k on WoE that day). Plus 2-11k the other days. So easily over 100k from the wheels this past week. Basically, right around what I can get from the bank boon.

I did set an alarm for every forty minutes the second day I hit 20k, and the 40k day was the day after that, when I was I intuitively spinning pretty frequently.

Awakened, Seekers, Order.

Edit: It's Wednesday afternoon. My friend's 2yo grabbed my phone and managed to make me join Order, so I guess that's where I'm going this week. Bandwagon?

They've got the quest refresh boon.... Not that I like that one.

Thu May 16, 2024 2:44 am

Order also has the Faerie Caverns. Maybe one of us will get the crazy impossible to get stamp? Also, BLP likes the FQR boon.
Post a reply