For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 9]

Mon May 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Awakened won.

My consolation prize kind of matches: Singularity Play Set

Mon May 08, 2023 2:49 pm

1500 wins and all I got was a Salisbury Steak. Ah, well.

Truly, though, as per my previous post, I'm not surprised we didn't win, whether or not some of the big hitters joined (which they might have? I haven't seen the stats for last round or this round show up). I think Sway is going to have a hard time winning for the foreseeable future.

Mon May 08, 2023 7:48 pm

You might very well be right.

Oatmeal Raisins for me. :(

Mon May 15, 2023 7:02 pm

Thieves, Brutes, Seekers.

I'm personally probably going with Thieves because it's the one the littles are still missing. Not expecting to win, though.

Tue May 16, 2023 6:16 pm

Joined Thieves, and so did my friends. Since you guys have helped them get the themes, they've been working to help the little Ps.

Tue May 16, 2023 7:39 pm

Bandwagon, Ho!

Wed May 17, 2023 2:00 pm

Bandwagon, Ho! Indeed!

I thought I might miss the sign up due to the time difference, but I actually had 17 hours to spare :lol:

Mon May 22, 2023 12:18 am

I'm hoping we win this time at this point. LLP put in the most effort he ever has and is proud of it. BLP and MLP are doing a chunk, too (and so have I - still tallying upwards tonight while listening to music).

Next time we have a battle, it'll be interesting...because I think my then, the AC will have started? I don't know for sure as they still haven't put up the last 6 teams, sign-ups haven't opened, and the FAQ still isn't there with the new dates.

Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 am

I managed to get at least 25 battles each of the four days. Fingers crossed!

Edit: Thieves won! Woohoo! I went with the stock boon.

Mon May 29, 2023 2:48 pm

Mon May 22, 2023 9:04 am:
Wohoo!! Finally got the last one for the littles!

Also went with stock boon as it's minimal effort. :)

ETA: Seekers, Order, Awakened for this next weekend. I don't have a preference - any of the above would probably be okay.

Tue May 30, 2023 5:26 pm

Everyone's saying the same. Hopefully we'll get some intel. This should be the last skirmish before the AC.

Tue May 30, 2023 5:33 pm

My guess is that this one will be a complete toss up. I can see freeloaders going with any of the above - Seekers for bank, Order for Faerie Caves or FQR, Awakened for the randomness. It'll be fun to see who actually pulls it off this time.

Wed May 31, 2023 10:27 pm

Several friends are joining Seekers who put in a decent number of battles (not enough to make the leader board, but they do have a decent number in their group -- 30+ people doing 100+ battles each is worth 1 person doing 3000, right?).

Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:09 am

I'll jump on the Seekers bandwagon, seeing as I'm kinda ambivalent as to who to support at this point. ;) We'll see how bored I get this weekend.

Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:47 pm

I missed the signups this week. Good luck y'all!
Post a reply