For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 9]

Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:20 pm

I managed a handful of battles. Enough to be more than the team average, but not much more.

Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:25 pm

I've been pretty busy this weekend, but I put in a couple hundred this evening. Not as many as I've been doing, but still more than nothing. I'm exhausted, so that's all that's happening from me today.

ETA: No surprise as this week was a toss up, but Order won. Von Roo Dice for me.

Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:00 pm

Hot Fudge Sundae for me. I'll eat it while I cry crocodile tears over the hundreds of seconds I battled this round for my 14 wins.

Edit: THIEVES
SWAY
AWAKENED

I haven't heard from my other friends yet to see if anyone needs any of the factions. I'll let you do if I do.

No idea whether we'll have a bye day during the skirmish or not.

Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:41 pm

We have no 'need' for a faction here anymore. :) Sway would be nice, but the odds of them winning seem pretty low.

There'll probably be another bye day on Sunday - seems like Sundays are bye days in general.

Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:15 pm

Hmmm. I don't think Sway will win. It's probably 50-50 between the other two. Awakened hoping for bank boon? Or settle for stock boon with Thieves?

I'm personally leaning towards Awakened because I'm likely to screw up the stock boon with my focus on the AC, but I'm open to whatever anyone else wants. My other friends are equally wishy-washy.

Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:26 am

I don't think Sway will win. My littles signed up for whoever they wanted to. I'm not sure who that was for each of them. I'm still undecided as to who to join. I'll probably use a random generator later tonight to decide. :P

ETA: Probably going to regret this, but went with Sway after a round of eenie meenie miney moe...because that's apparently how much energy I had to put into picking. :roflol: Please don't feel the need to bandwagon on that probably poor decision.

Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:36 am

I'm going to join Awakened and cross my fingers for a decent boon. Not planning on battling much, anyway, so it's really just me rolling a die hoping for a boon.

Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:56 am

I took the route of... I did not sign up at all. Whups. I guess I have some extra time this weekend ;)

Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:49 am

Need to get my minimum battles in.

Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:57 pm

Awakened won, congrats! MLP had joined them, so I had to encourage her to not crow too loudly over her siblings. For my medium amount of battles, I got a Tomato Bomb. Yay?

Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:14 am

Better than I got, P! None of the boons are useful to me at all. Maybe quests refresh since I have a quest I haven't fulfilled yet...

Edit: traded in an expensive Light faerie quest for a grey faerie (+3 strength for free because the item was in my SDB).

Edit: Sway, Order, Thieves

I'm going to just go ahead and join Thieves now, since they have the stock boon and aren't Sway. I don't want to have to worry about it during AC finals. Feel free to join me or not.

Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:50 am

Go Thieves. Woooooo. hoo?

Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Oh, right... Battling. Yay? I'm just about ready for bed. Hope I don't fall asleep too soon.

Edit: Turns out I should have just tried for the best boon. Sway won. To add insult to injury, TNT threw a tomato (bomb) at me for my clown showing.

Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:55 pm

I failed to sign up at all....I spent too much time trying to decide and forgot to at the last minute. I had at least two kiddos sign up for Order. Not sure what the third one signed up for.

Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:21 pm

Well. Yay, sway. Fire Chomby Plushie for me. At least it's "Fire" LOL
Post a reply