Agreed.

Re: Neopies 2023

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:23 pm

Day 10: Maractite Pen

1st: 2
2nd: 3
3rd: 2
4th: 1

Ugh. No no no no no on two of them. (The Nimmo with the second face on its stomach and the self-cannibalizing biscuit one will always be hard nos for me. Shouldn't even exist.) And the Hissi and Grundo are both underwhelming. I guess I'll go with the... Grundo? But it's not good steampunk. But the Hissi is even less candy....

Edit: day 11: Peaceful Coexistence Stamp

That's the one you need, right P? Sending it your way.

Editing the results above. Voted for the winner. Might have been the AC if they hadn't rigged it.

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:43 pm

Yes, it was, thanks, Siniri!!! <puts it straight into my album>

Day 11: Purple Vandagyre Plushie

The Hissi reminds me of a gummy worm. Today I had a hard time choosing, because there were more than one that I liked, despite the fact that I have none of those species. In the end, I went with Eenie, meenie, minie, moe to choose.

The AC is still a sore spot for a LOT of players, because it was DEFINITELY rigged. Sigh. It would be nice if it was just addressed as such, but...not going to happen.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:59 am

Day 11...

In the famous words of Charlie Brown...

Charlie Brown wrote:I got a Rock.

Made me laugh!

Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:29 am

Blue wrote:Day 11...

In the famous words of Charlie Brown...

Charlie Brown wrote:I got a Rock.

Made me laugh!

That ROCK is worth a pretty penny! (still!)

Pickles wrote:I hope both of you get petpet Rocks!!
Okay, Siniri, your turn for a Rock!!

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:21 pm

Day 12: Maractite Gauntlets

2nd: 3
3rd: 3

Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:35 pm

Day 12: Darigan Ruki Action Figure

I was actually torn on this one. I participated in 3 of these activities this year (Neggs, because...Neggs, Halloween because I gave half the items to my kiddos, and Stockings because I saw sneak peaks and they were a very nice mix of Christmas and Winter and with more pets, I appreciated it).

Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:25 pm

Day 12: Puppyblew Ice Shield

Definitely the SS... because I got a new mug. ;)

...or was that the year before, or the haunted mansion? IDK anymore.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:22 pm

Blue wrote:Definitely the SS... because I got a new mug. ;)

...or was that the year before, or the haunted mansion? IDK anymore.

Pretty sure the new mug this year was Haunted Mansion - the Ghost Mug. It is ADORABLE and I refused to let any of my kids have it. :P

Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:12 am

I guess that I could have looked in my gallery for the latest mug (they are in release order) and would have seen it was the ghost mug... D'Oh! I voted incorrectly this round. I will lose zero sleep over this. :lol:

Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:36 pm

Day 13: Assassins Tunic

2nd: 4

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:25 pm

Blue wrote:I guess that I could have looked in my gallery for the latest mug (they are in release order) and would have seen it was the ghost mug... D'Oh! I voted incorrectly this round. I will lose zero sleep over this. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Day 13: Neucloop

....on a totally unrelated note, I went to JN to go see what was actually in the capsules, and promptly found myself distracted by their top post...of a NEW PAINTBRUSH coming out today (thus making me realize the news came out suuuuper early today) - the LONG REQUESTED Valentine Paint Brush. The amount of detail in the 4 pets that were released with it is incredible - little hearts incorporated into scales, hair, noses, ears....SO MUCH CUTENESS. I just MIGHT have to end up with one of them at some point. Maybe. Might. And the petpet Spyder that came out as well...such a cute (and yet not) rose....and a full set of NP Valentine battle wearables for all species. Holy cow, they really delivered today!

Okay, now that I'm calming down over my excitement on the early news post... :P

Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:47 pm

Day 13: Purple Vandagyre Plushie

Perhaps I will look later

Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:25 pm

Day 14: Brie Cheese Platter

2nd: 5

Apparently I'm really good at picking the second most popular opinion. That tracks... (I can usually guess what the most popular will be, but it's often not to my taste.)

Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:31 pm

Day 14: Nightsteed Mug

Yay? Today's votes weren't things I was super interested in.
Post a reply