Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faerie Festival Event 2023
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:53 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I am going with Illusen. Purple is a great color, but so is Green... Illusen is less annoying and Smurfy.

Joining Illusen yielded:
Illusen Half Necklace

and a promise for more stuff at the end.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue wrote:
I am going with Illusen. Purple is a great color, but so is Green... Illusen is less annoying and Smurfy.
I, too, went with Illusen. You can see that based on the fact that she's the one I was able to quote in the first post (past the join prompts). :P I decided I really want the negg for my gallery, and I didn't feel like buying it from someone else. Also...I've always liked Illusen better.
Quote:
Well done! I know it may seem like futile work sometimes, but every bit counts. Please, take these points as a token of my gratitude.
Points from current Donation : 80
Total Points : 240
Total Donations so far : 30
Todays donation count : 30
Wow, you've recycled the maximum amount of items today. For your eco-friendly efforts today, you've been awarded with a Faerie Recycling Capsule! Who knows what could be inside?
ImageFaerie Recycling Capsule
It appears that you have to max out your donations, not just donate 10, to get the special capsule. I'm debating if I want to open them all at once, or as I get them...

Prices on R102+'s have skyrocketed. They were 2k yesterday. Now they're 10k+ :o

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:24 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the heads-up on the 30 items. I dropped 10 Butterfish and was about to do something else. Went back and dropped 20 omelettes. Capsule received :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Blue wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up on the 30 items. I dropped 10 Butterfish and was about to do something else. Went back and dropped 20 omelettes. Capsule received :)
Yeah, the FAQ still says 10, but I think they intended it to be maxing out each day. I got my first 10 donated and was like....where's my capsule?

ETA: I opened my capsule.
I got....
*drumroll*
Healing Potion XVII (very rare)

Yeah. That was anticlimatic. One chance at a great stamp down, 8 to go...

I definitely got the worst item of my family. At least LLP got a ~190k book?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I also joined Illusen because she's less annoying and her prizes are prettier.

The recycling page is glitching on mobile. Hopefully I don't have to read all the dialogue there. Thanks for sharing it here, P! Going to read it then edit this post.

Ugh. The recycling page doesn't tell you the rarity of your item before you turn it in. They used to. Way to make it more difficult, especially when every point counts, TNT.

At least I can confirm in the inventory.

Donated 30 items for 240 points.

Jhudora seems to be unhappy that I joined Illusen and tried to poison me at the quest page: Dark Faerie Mushroom. Battle faerie for Hissi Ao Dai Hat, 3.5k for defense, health, and strength. Woohoo!

Opened my capsule. Full Ixi Armour (R99). Right now it seems to be 300k+, but that could be inflated. I wonder if it's actually useful as clothes or battle gear, but I'm too tired to check. Will put it in my SDB for now.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Day 9 item: Fire Faerie Mushroom
Day 9 quest: Grey (refreshed) -> Fyora - Cosmic Cheese Stars (had in SDB) - +2lvl +5HP +5str

Apparently, if you didn't join a team yesterday, you were forcibly assigned one today. O.o

Got my donations in. My item today is....not much better than yesterday's. Gardening Lenny Gnome. Ah, well. Nothing like gambling? Maybe one of us will get a good stamp or something. I've seen people reporting getting some of the R99 stamps, and someone even got an LEV!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Jhudora's still trying to recruit me! Dark Faerie Wings. Battle faerie again (Meridell Travel Brochure, 2650 NP).

I've made my donations and am sitting at 480 points. Nice! Even better, the team competition has Illusen in the lead by a decent amount, in case there are any extra rewards for guessing correctly.

Speaking of rewards... I got an R97 weapon that does nothing (wood axe -- made of wood, so it's not even good for splitting wood). Unsurprisingly, it's worth only a few thousand NP at most.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:35 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Continuing the Mushroom theme...

Day 9 Daily Reward: Air Faerie Mushroom
Day 9 Quest: Fountain (wood mote) ... Refresh... Fyora - Almond Slushie - (+2) level, (+5) strength, and (+5) health have increased -- a lot!

Fyora wrote:
Many Faeries drag their feet and droop their wings. The Faerie Queen looks concerned. "My sisters have fallen victim to a terrible potion. I believe it was called "Faerie Joy". It appears to send them into a deep sadness. I fear the effects might be permanent if we don't do something. I need Almond Slushie for the spell to free them."

Niiice! Loving the Fyora quests. Need the strength boosts to save 4 clicks in the battledome each battle ;)

Points from current Donation : 73
Total Points : 326
Total Donations so far : 60
Today's donation count : 30

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Day 10 item: Happiness Faerie Dog
Day 10 quest: Grey (refreshed) -> Fyora - Thornberry Gormball Sandwich (~10k) - +2lvl +5HP +5str

Recycling item: Retro Poogle Scarf. At least this one was worth more than the previous two? But not by much...sigh. Maybe there's a good R99 stamp still coming for me later? With my luck...it'll be one that I already have. :P

...I shouldn't be so negative. The capsules are a gamble, and quite frankly, a free gamble (since I would be donating whatever I could anyway), so yeah. I really wish we'd have an old-style charity corner, where we could trade 5 items in for 1. Ah, well. Maybe some day in the future?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:01 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Another jhudora item: Jhudora Fashion Play Set
Grey faerie... Refreshing. And got Fyora, mumbling in a bubble and signing her request! Uni Wheat Cookies - hope I understood correctly! I did and got a much better reward, most likely. Woohoo!

Now time to recycle! Leirobas Plushie (R99). I couldn't find it in a couple of refreshes in the SW. Is it really unbuyable? I found two trades but neither had a price.

Edit: managed to win a cheese with the beef cheese and diving left the whole way! Plus 1050 NP, so I've more than broken even now.

Quote:
You Finished in 50 seconds!!!
Your Score : 1050
(and you win that many Neopoints!)

Your Rating : CHEESEMASTER!

Congratulations, you did it under a minute so you get to keep your cheese!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dang, Siniri. You've hit 2 R99's already!

And yes, the plushie is a GOOD one.
Quote:
Price unable to be determined by JN staff on August 13, 2023 by Item DB Crew
8,000,000 NP (+3,500,000 NP) on April 24, 2023 by Item DB Crew
4,500,000 NP (-500,000 NP) on December 31, 2022 by Item DB Crew

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:29 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Day 10 Daily Reward: Translucent Faerie Wings
Day 10 Quest: Battle - Blueberry Chia Christmas Cracker - (+3) defence, (+3) strength, and (+3) health have increased!

Total Points : 534
Total Donations so far : 90

Seems that I should be looking for a few better items to donate..? Jhudora is catching up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:01 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Blue, you should definitely be trying for the 8-point/item rarities as much as you can. I've been making it just on omelettes, so far, but check the list Pickles shared (or JN's full list here: https://items.jellyneo.net/search/?min_ ... rarity=179)

Let me know if you need some. I probably have a few extra I can give you, but I'd have to do some math to figure out how many. (I won another battle card in Cheat today but it takes too long.)

Edit: I have enough for Illusen's staff. Woohoo! Today's capsule yielded an R90 book worth about 10k. It looks really cool! Zap the Robot Aisha

And another jhudora themed bonus. Dark Nova Pop

Grey faerie... Refreshed. And replaced by Fyora again!

Quote:
A bolt of lightning strikes right in front of you, and the Faerie Queen appears before your eyes. "I've been trying out new entrances, but I fear this one is a little too extreme for my tastes. I have another in mind, but I need Red Juppie Burger to pull it off. Would you be so kind as to get me it?"

I didn't read the beginning, and at first thought she meant entrances to Faerieland and wondered how a burger would help with that. Then I realized it was help with her teleportation magic. Except... You know you could just say you're hungry, Fyora?

It was only 2k NP. For all the work you do around here, we don't mind getting your dinner. Especially when you're giving me so many stats!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Day 11 item: Jhudora Jelly
Day 11: quest: Grey (refreshed) -> Grey (Tuskaninny Ice Cream - ~9k) - Dark!! +3 HP
Original item cost about 1k more, so I guess this was best? I'll take the HP anyways... ;p

Capsule item: Neovian Lady Grarrl Necklace (800nps). I'm really busting on the capsules so far. Meanwhile, LLP got a morphing potion last night. Who knows?

I also have enough for a I-Staff now. Debating going ahead and just getting it and then tomorrow getting the Negg for my gallery and figuring the rest out after that.

At some point, I also need to figure out which books/gourmet foods I got from the event, and which I should grab before the event ends.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:30 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Day 11 Daily Reward: Fire Faerie Racer
Day 11 Quest: Fountain - Chocoto Baby Food.. Refresh... (Fountain again :( ) Meriberry Shaved Ice... *sigh* ... dip in the fountain.

But, of course before completing the quest, B-Dubs is now starry... and I now still have a banked dip in the fountain.

ETA:
Total Points : 760
Total Donations so far : 120

Thanks for the tip, Siniri. I have never quite understood how a 1/3 or 2/3 eaten omelette is worth more than a full omelette. Too bad all of my pets are in the NeoLodge and refuse to eat.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next