Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily/Weekly Quests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That's a tough choice, Blue.

I got the last stamp. And nabbed a Jelly Negg, in the happenstance that I'm ever able to get two of the negg that I'm missing that it goes into the cooking pot for. I probably overpaid for everything, but...if the pool changes tomorrow, I don't want to have risked it. I'm just hoping the pool doesn't change TOO frequently, or it'll be hard to keep up with any more items that I'm interested in.

I wish the Spring Gift Basket wasn't going for as much as it is still. I hate gambling items, because I have really bad luck with them. It being as late as it is, I'll wait until tomorrow and see if the price on them drop any before I start considering spending on them, especially with how bad the odds are of getting what I want out of them. This is one item that I hope stays in the item pool, because of the fact that it's so random in and of itself!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:41 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Update: the 10 items in my side are more likely the "newbie" pack for new sign-ups. I never moved them out. So, nothing from the Quests on my side account.

I think the choice is easy... chuck everything in to my SDB and start zapping my mynci. The "new" customizer is broken and I cannot put the mug back into her hand. I also cannot update my Pink Poogle for a simlar reason. as "finished", the background is correct, but in the customizer, the background is wrong. If I try to remove/add it does not stick. i.e. not going to save any changes for her. I tried the classic customizer, but will need to install a flash-capable browser to use it. Does not look like Ruffle was applied to the classic customizer. :(

Update: I installed the Ruffle add-on to Firefox. Now Ruffle picks up on and loads the content. It could be my browser/computer, but it is very slow. 99% sure it is my "computer". Specifically, it is a Raspberry Pi clone running Ubuntu.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

In the customizer, it might not show right, but when you save, does it look right? There are a number of items that don't show in the new customizer, but if you go to their lookup, you can see them.

I'm debating letting my daily quests go today to forcibly reset myself and get a fresh start tomorrow. With no monthly counter, there's no incentive to not refresh when you get a bad weekly prize (in my case, the 100k is what things switched to yesterday, and apparently it stuck).

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:06 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Huh. It does appear to work in the saved version. Mynci is indeed holding the Elderly Female Mynci Mug on her lookup, but not in the customizer. Nice. Thanks!

My current weekly is Rainbow Candy Floss. Supposedly 12MM. I'll keep that one for now. I would think I could sell it for more than 100k :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:41 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I checked my weekly progress after doing my dailies, assuming it would show day 1 completed. Instead, it showed day 7 completed and gave me an additional Snowbunny Stamp. I'm assuming this is a glitch and will be submitting a bug report about it to find out whether I should discard it. But tomorrow, because I'm exhausted and have to be at work again in just over seven hours.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I let mine go yesterday to reset, but....got 100k again. Ah, well...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:28 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Bummer, P. I am still tracking for Rainbow Candy Floss :) 3/7 complete for the week. Almost like I got a free day. Wait, I did!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Weird, Blue. I'm only showing day 1 complete, and I should only be one day behind. Lab Ray Stamp is my prize this week. Thank goodness I made it before they took the site down today! That would have been an annoying birthday present from TNT.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:15 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I completed my weekly quest yesterday and picked up the Rainbow Candy Floss which appears to have plummeted in value from ~15MM to 400k. Lol. I need to look at the Draik Transmog prices now.... Ugh. I looked. Went from 75MM to 1.8M in a couple of weeks. How 'bout that. Amazing what flooding the supply can do to pricing ;) Classic Supply and Demand.

Today, my new weekly Quest is for a Frost Lizard Plushie... worth ~75k on the SW. Seems worth lapsing today and seeing if I get something something better for the weekly bonus tomorrow? Today's prizes for the daily are all good prizes, with only 1 that is a Neopoints prize. I completing all of the "good" quests, but waiting on the NP quest to decide if I want to lapse today... Will cost me only 20k plus 3k for the one quest item I do not complete.

Based on how prices have collapsed, is it worth continuing for the Frost Lizard Plushie, or try for something else?

ETA: Should have looked at the pricing history of the Lizard. Was ~20MM a few weeks ago :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:01 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Lab Ray Stamp today. I should probably sell stuff before it deflates any further. Maybe tomorrow.

Edit: just got 25k for the next part of the tutorial. Not sure why I left off at playing with my pet (actually, I think I solved the others doing my dailies). It said I had no new quests to display (which I was going to ask about, but I just refreshed, and it was there.

Edit: 50k for the next tutorial (had to wait until morning to reset grave danger and a wheel).

And of course as I spun the wheel, I thought "oh, I should have checked my daily quests first!" Sure enough, I have to wait 40 minutes respin the WoMed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Honestly, Siniri, if you're not in a hurry on selling the stamp, I'd hold onto it for a while. It is consumable, and will (hopefully...eventually) go back up in price at least some.

I attempted to reset my weekly prize a number of times but it kept giving me the 100k...so I'm in process of earning that, sigh.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Permission to be lazy? Say no more!

My next prize is a candy paint brush. Anyone want an edible pet? (In seven days....)

Working on the next tutorial. Not sure I want to paint a pet..

Edit: painted my main pet green so she could stop being elderly (which is fine when she reaches that age, but she's still a kid)

Golden Scattered Light Garland. One of my favorite customization items. I love light effects!

Edit again: next is Cherry Blossom Bridge Background, but I have to buy stocks tomorrow and get an avvie first. I wonder if there is an easy item avvie I don't have yet that's cheap now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:31 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Siniri wrote:
Permission to be lazy? Say no more!

Permission Granted

Siniri wrote:
Edit again: next is Cherry Blossom Bridge Background, but I have to buy stocks tomorrow and get an avvie first. I wonder if there is an easy item avvie I don't have yet that's cheap now.

Easiest way to complete the Avvie - change your shopkeeper to the "Usul - Gothic" since your shopkeeper is not that at the moment.

Note to others: If your shopkeeper is already "Usul - Gothic", then change the shopkeeper to something else and you will lose that avvie. Change it back and you will regain the avvie. It counts as a "new avvie" in your collection for this purpose.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yeah, but then I'd have to change my avvie on site... And we just established I'm lazy! :evil: I'm sure I will at some point... Or maybe I'll just wait until the next free avvie. Maybe for Neo's birthday? Or Advent?

Edit: changed my shopkeeper. Went to my shop front. No avvie. Now what?

Edit: I already had it because I never visited my shop front after getting it. But figuring that out let me see I don't have number six, which should be pretty easy. And... Cherry blossom bridge BG acquired! The next set is pretty yucky. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next month. But it's for a Shenanigifts Retired Mystery Capsule 2023. I don't know. I have tokens for games that are required. I loathe the NC mall.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats on the avvie. Whatever number 6 is. :lol:

Still on track for the lizard thingie on Sunday. I decided it was not worth hoping for something else. I kind of like the Monday -> Sunday schedule anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next