For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Daily/Weekly Quests

Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:59 pm

This week is another Draik Transmogrification Potion, which was my (glitched) week 1 prize. I did get it, though, thanks to TNT's proactive correction of the site-wide issue.

No weekly duds yet. :)

Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:21 pm

My next is Blobikins

Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:18 pm

Candy P/b obtained. I wonder what's next? For anyone who doesn't already have it, the Snowbunny Stamp is a hot item now...

Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:10 pm

Oopsies. Spinning when I'm tired and grumpy meant I forgot to click my new daily quest page... And of course this is the first day in a week that I got WoK. I didn't even need to spin that one in the middle of the night! I can only spin it once a day anyway.

No blobikins for me.

Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:14 pm

Siniri wrote:Oopsies. Spinning when I'm tired and grumpy meant I forgot to click my new daily quest page... And of course this is the first day in a week that I got WoK. I didn't even need to spin that one in the middle of the night! I can only spin it once a day anyway.

No blobikins for me.
If you go back to the WOK page, it'll count it as spun. This is the only wheel that this works for. :)

Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:16 pm

Oh, right! Thanks, Pickles! They didn't have this fix when I made the same mistake week one.

Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:32 pm

Siniri wrote:Oh, right! Thanks, Pickles! They didn't have this fix when I made the same mistake week one.
Nope, it was something they added in pretty early, though. They didn't do it for the other wheels, because you can spin those again later.

I'm debating if I want to reroll or not. I have the Taiko Standing Drum Collectable Charm. I mean, it could potentially go up in value if the Skarl charm ever gets released, so....maybe I'll keep it? It's worth more than 100k, still, at least.

Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:42 am

Hopefully, revisiting the page will count, Siniri.

I'm debating my first reset. I have the AAA charm again. Meh, I'll probably just continue I like the Monday thru Sunday schedule and the daily NP rewards are good

Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:02 pm

I ended up completing quests today because I want the NPs this time around. I'd rather go for a p/b or Spring Gift Basket, but...yeah. I just spent a bit to buy my next couple of rows of planned items for Gourmet Club and I'd rather have the extra NPs this week.

ETA:
Today I earned 44,856NPs from quests. All NP rewards. I believe, if the JN guide is correct, this is the max number of NPs you can get in one day (without collecting a 100k prize same day), as apparently, the NP amounts are set according to which quest you're on. I got the 7k, 6789, 5, 4567, and 1.5k. If the NPs are tied to the quest, then it's not possible to get the 3k one with the others (as it's tied to Groom, and you get either Groom + Feed, Customize + Feed, or Customize + Groom).

Anyways, I just found that random.

Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:27 pm

Thanks, P! That is very interesting. Today's quests for me were ~36.5k NP, which I thought was a little above average. Also picked up a Sloth charm today. Tomorrow is a new weekly prize...

ETA: This week is Ylanas Summer Adventure Tales. Nice. Something new for me.

Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:41 pm

After a week of rerolls, I finally have something decent. I don't know if rerolling and missing out on the 20k a day is worth it, but...I did anyways. I'd rather have the better items in the end, I think.

ETA: Got my Candy P/B a few days ago. Back to rerolling for something worthwhile.

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:25 pm

Picked up the background yesterday. It is in my closet for the next time I need to customize as part of the quest log quests.

Still no more weekly duds for me, at least not significantly so. This week: 10th Birthday Illusen Birthday Book

Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:04 pm

Today's prize was a kadoatie. On to the next quest!

Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:41 pm

Congrats on the Kadoatie!

Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm

I think I glitched the quests. I completed all of the daily quests today (and refreshed) but the weekly counter did not go up.

I briefly saw a popup about "can't complete/pay out" for a quest or two, but it gave me the stuff and vanished. Oh well. I'll check back and refresh later, but multiple refreshes now didn't help.

ETA: Yep. The day count reset to zero. Interesting enough, the weekly prize stayed the same.

Now, the internal debate if I skip today to keep my prize reward day on Sunday. I rather liked the Monday thru Sunday schedule.
Post a reply