Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:22 am 

Mystique wrote:
but are they actually showing equal respect by inspecting every case?

not really, first i think of neopets as less of game and more of a business; of which we are all patrons. for us it can be fun, sometimes challenging and silly, for them its a fun money making venture.

do they show equal respect? i don't know. i would say about freezings, that there's always a degree of human error, even with so many programs on the site. and with 70 million users, possibly less than half active, there will always be people who fall between the cracks.

i disagree with the dude's cheater diatribe, when i started a year and a half ago, almost all the flash games had obvious cheaters at the top: 10,000+ at volcano run? but thats improved for the better. also, you're not really a cheater if you try to get the highest price for something, or find an expensive item, for 1 np in someones shop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Seems as if hes gotton frozen, must have been using programs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
User Lookup : watchexel
This account has been disabled.

thats what i got, what was written though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Matt wrote:
It will likely get removed soon, so here it is:

Quote:
All topscorers are cheetahs. Neopets is all about the benjamins. They br_eed a constant need for neopoints, for avatars, for stamps. Anything for inflation. So people spend more time on the game. So neopets gets more money from their sponsors. McDonalds, Disney. All one happy commercial global family. Neopets doesn't care about anyone. Unf:air fre:ezings, gli:tches. Unless you're rich and powerful they don't want to know your name. You're not a cheetah? Maybe not yet. I used to play just to take care of my pet. But the sponsors don't care about that. Neopets sca:mmed and scr:ewed me over. If you're not a cheetah then that's why you're not the best. Neopets was made for cheetahs. Wether they're conscious about it or not. Long live the mighty dollar! Long live the mighty neopoint! Don't forget, this is all about competition and addiction. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- email me at mailto:hawkingscross@hotmail.com if you have comments. This profile will get fr:ozen soon. But don't worry, I'll be be back ;)

That's what was written. He'll get bored of creating accounts and doing all these pretty soon, I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:01 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

thanks
i dont think theres enough truth in his words. most of the poeple who dont cheat get frozen so there is absolutely no way cheaters wont get frozen

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3