Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:58 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
I haven't lost any more items after the first couple rounds of glitching last week (before it was on the news), but for more than 24 hours all my prices have been at 0, so it looks as if I'll have to go & reprice everything.

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

hiddenneggs wrote:
I haven't lost any more items after the first couple rounds of glitching last week (before it was on the news), but for more than 24 hours all my prices have been at 0, so it looks as if I'll have to go & reprice everything.

Was this after the news update?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:16 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
dog wrote:
hiddenneggs wrote:

Was this after the news update?

Yep -- I've been holding off on re-pricing (or even adding/removing anything) in hopes that my prices will return along with other people's shops, but so far no dice.

Hate to have to go through the effort if it isn't needed, but of course I'm losing sales while everything is zeroed out.

And if my shop isn't there, where are people going to buy 1000-NP Jhudoras Brushes? (I love my customers; I really do price most things reasonably, but there are a few items I price based more on how cool they look than on how they go on the Wiz. Last month, in the space of maybe a week, I sold a 1000-NP Jhudoras Brush three separate times.)

hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My husband's shop still hasn't returned and it'll be a week tomorrow. :( I'd think they'd have everything moved to the other database by now. I'm afraid his might be gone for good. We haven't heard anything from TNT as well in response to our bug report.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jasujo wrote:
My husband's shop still hasn't returned and it'll be a week tomorrow. :( I'd think they'd have everything moved to the other database by now. I'm afraid his might be gone for good. We haven't heard anything from TNT as well in response to our bug report.

I'll assume they're disregarding any mails that involve dissapearing shops, at least for now. :? Was his shop an especially large one or anything?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

dog wrote:
I'll assume they're disregarding any mails that involve dissapearing shops, at least for now. :? Was his shop an especially large one or anything?

He shop was a decent size. I know it was over 40, but I don't remember the exact size. It was *full* of items, though. :( Besides replacing the items, it'd cost a ton if we had to rebuild the shop size. I wish we had screenshot it ever. He had gifts and such in there. :(

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3