Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:07 am 

Who exactly makes all the merchandise in Neopia? Factories in developing undisclosed countries?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
well, we know what makes plushies now(freaky factory) mabye otehr games wil be relased that have to do with that....for an example, a printing press for books/ The neopian times, etc...(hey,we can wish can't we? XD)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:04 am 

If some petpets (like the Slorg) don't have arms/legs, how can they walk around?

Just how thirsty IS sinsi? On the meridell map, that cup is just as big as him!

If the brain tree is so smart, why does he ask us questions? Shouldn't we be asking the questions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

digitel_anime_fan_20 wrote:
Shifty wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:
If faeries have that much magic, then why can't they release themselves from a bottle without outside help?

You reminded me of another one, although there probably is a reason..
If the faeries are small enough to fit into bottle, then how come we always see them bigger than pets?

ya know, i've always wondered that, i mean, just how big ARE faeries, illusion and such are obviously big, but i've seen pics of other random faeries that are really small....i'm confuzeld now...--'
i think that the faeries that are in bottles are small and not strong enough to release themselfs, but only strong enough to grant your pet abilities :P

haha! what about it if we send these all to the editorial :D they'll go nuts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

How exactly can one get to Faerieland?

Aren't those Light Faeries tired of spinning the Wheel of Excitement?

How long does a Meepit Juice Break? It kinda defeats the whole purpose of 'break.'

Who exactly lives in the Auction House?

Why can you buy stamps in the Post Office, but not send any mail out?

What's the attraction between Meercas and Neggs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lynne wrote:
If the brain tree is so smart, why does he ask us questions? Shouldn't we be asking the questions?

Exactly, and also how does he know that we answer correctly?
Jens wrote:
i think that the faeries that are in bottles are small and not strong enough to release themselfs, but only strong enough to grant your pet abilities :P

But just compair the actual sizes! The also look different....
Image Image
Teehee, we could send them the questions, but I doubt they'd answer, but they may make some changes =P

I got another one : Why don't baby pets grow =P

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:30 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shifty wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:
If faeries have that much magic, then why can't they release themselves from a bottle without outside help?

If the faeries are small enough to fit into bottle, then how come we always see them bigger than pets?

ya know, i've always wondered that, i mean, just how big ARE faeries, illusion and such are obviously big, but i've seen pics of other random faeries that are really small....i'm confuzeld now...--'

I think that has to do with something like Uber faeries and reg faeries lol not sure but I think

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject: Re: Questions that make you think and wonder
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shoyru_Lover wrote:
Why does the igloo where Marissa and Kass live have an attic?

More importantly, how did they ever fit that much stuff into their attic? Even if you only assume 1 single item per restock, and 7 average restocks an hour, that's over 180,000 items in the last 3 years! Now, when you figure in that there's usually at least 20 unique items, per restock, that brings you to about 3.7 million items, and when you figure in a minimum of 3 of each item, we get to over 11 million items... and that's just a minimum. I've never seen an attic that big, and an igloo's attic has to be smaller than a normal one, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

at iconoplast => the same thing is for all the other shops! I don't see a truck some and deliver the products?

Ok, that doesn't count with the chocolate factory, 'cause they make it themselfs, but if you haggle, he says "I have payed ... for this" but he makes them himselfs!

(Oftopic: this is the first time i noticed that the Kiko in the chocolate factory looks a lot like willy wonka :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

What are pillows for? My pets' eyes are always open. Come to think of it, I've never even seen them blink either. What protects their eyes from drying up and cracking into piles of dust?

Isn't the esophagor done eating yet?

Who exactly does the kitchen cook serve? He really eats the food himself, doesn't he?

How come most pets are less than a foot tall?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:44 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Jens wrote:
Shifty wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Why isn't there a jail in Neopia Central with links to Neo Rules, WALL OF SHAME and a list with frozen users on it(Of course that should only contain users frozen within the last 7 days)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
dog wrote:
Who exactly does the kitchen cook serve? He really eats the food himself, doesn't he?

They actually answer that on the Kitchen Quest Page:

Quote:
Ever since the Royal Family of Maraqua lost their home, I have been living on Mystery Island serving food to the great Mumbo Pango. And he is SOOO hungry, demanding meals every 5 minutes.

What is underneath the Tiki Tack Man's mask? Is it another mask or is it hiding the identity of a staff member that escaped being sacrified during Sacrificers? (to those who don't rememeber, it was an old event in 2000 that voted staff members Survivor-like)

.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Runevalkyrie wrote:
dog wrote:

They actually answer that on the Kitchen Quest Page:

Quote:
Ever since the Royal Family of Maraqua lost their home, I have been living on Mystery Island serving food to the great Mumbo Pango. And he is SOOO hungry, demanding meals every 5 minutes.

Oh yes, that's right... :oops: I guess I'm remembering when it just used to be just the "royal family".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I try not to think about this sort of thing. Being that Neopets is entirly pretend, almost nothing makes sense. It's magic. *shrug*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

oh yeah i have alot of them.. such as...

---If there are light, dark, fire, water, air, earth, and grey faeries... where do Jhudiah, Fyora, and Taelia fit in? I guess Jhudiah could be an Earth faerie... but what is Fyora? And what would Taelia be (since there arent Ice Faeries)?

--- Are our pets jelous of pets that DONT have owners, such as Brucey B, lord darigan, and basically any charactor on neopets... or, are the charactors jealous of our pets? How were those pets created? Etc.... just the pull between free pets and pets with owners...

--- Why dont neopets ever gain or lose weight? Well, if you feed them BBQ Porkwhiches they obviously gain weight... but for people who always feed there pets, dont they need some sort of gym or something to make pets lose weight? And what about pets who arent fed? *because really, they dont need to be unless you are a battle-domer* Dont the pets who DONT get fed lose weight? Neopets really doesnt pay much attention to the whole weight/height thing.

--- What is the purpose of stamps? Did some neopian just make up a flat-rigged-square with numbers on them and happen to call them stamps? because they dont use them anywhere but in their albums...

--- During the Meridell Wars, turmaculous was stolen or something.. it was just gone.. how did the get a 10 ton sleeping dinosaur thing to move? And where did they put it? It's not like they have helicopters to come out of the air and lift him up by each leg...

--- What is the purpose of clothing? We can't put it on our pets or anything....

---and why DO some pets who are charactors *like Brucey B or King Skarl* get to wear clothing and our pets have to go naked? Even though lots of our pets have 10x more neopoints then the charactors do?

--- I really dont care about tuskaninnys anyway, but what ever happened to them? Its like they were wiped off the face of Neopia.. you NEVER hear ANYthing about tuskaninnys.... the only "important" tuskaninny ive seen since my time on neopets was a 1-second appearance in a plot movie when Master Vex was talking to the Darigan council or something... and you saw a rough looking tuskanny at a table for about 1 second....

--- what IS on the other side of Neopia? Wouldnt you think at some point of time in neopets history, some neopet would say something since they have the ability to fly *both with wings AND airplanes* and they can swim... and... they dont even have to do that... isnt there somebody on the other side of terror mountain, or at the end of the haunted woods.. or through the lost desert that knows what it looks like, or whats over there?

--- How do jubjubs ever use half the items in neopia with no hands? Do they just dig their face into their food.. or, stand on one foot and pick up food with their toes and eat it? Poor armless furrballs...

and there are SO many more i couldnt even name them all :?

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next