Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Anyone want to help me make a website?

Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:25 pm

Basically, I have been looking at all these wonderful Neo Help sites in awe and the it struck me, why not make my own.
However, i am looking for a co-owner.
I can use html, make graphic AND make game guides and tutorial. If you are intersted to become co-owner, please reply on this forum or PM me.

If you would like to be a staff member of this soon to be site but not co-owner then you can also post on the forum or PM me.

Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:43 pm

Basically, I have been looking at all these wonderful Neo Help sites in awe and the it struck me, why not make my own.
However, i am looking for a co-owner.
I can use html, make graphic AND make game guides and tutorial. If you are intersted to become co-owner, please reply on this forum or PM me.

If you would like to be a staff member of this soon to be site but not co-owner then you can also post on the forum or PM me.

I will be Co-Ownie
I can make guild layouts, backrounds, blogs, petpages, petlookups, avatars and siggies. I would like to help :D

Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:21 am

Good luck on your site :) Drop us a link when it's done.
Topic locked