Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Do you think you can help?

Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:08 pm

Dear reader,

I'm the founder of the Blue Neo website. My site has been operating for 3 years already, but I only have myself and another slowly working on the site. Progress is extremely slow, and I've decided to give the site a final shot or throw it away. If you believe you can help the site relive again, then please apply for a position on my small staff; however, let me emphasize: I'm only looking for dedicated people who will not quit once they join the staff. These quiters have been the primary cause of my site's destruction or in this case, isolation. If you think you will be able to stay with the site for a long time (and find a replacement when you leave), then please apply. More information at http://www.blueneo.tk. Thank you for helping and I hope we can make a difference and contribute another neopets fan site to the Internet.

Sincerely,
David H.

P.S. I know this sounds committing, but the truth is I don't have much time left for Neopets before I go to higher education, but before I leave, I want to bring something to the Neopets community to show my appreciation for this wonderful site, which has entertained me for many many years.
Topic locked