Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Darker Projects Audio Drama!

Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:46 pm

http://www.darkerprojects.com is a website that does audio dramas, including one called "Feedback: A Hero's Calling", based on the winner of the Sci-Fi channel original reality show Who Wants To Be A Superhero. The first episode is already up, featuring Matthew Atherton (the original creator of Feedback, pretty much the man who IS Feedback) as Feedback, his wife Sarah as...his wife Sarah, and my boyfriend Richard as the evil bad dude with the really creepy voice. I'm going to have a large role in the next episode, coming soon. I have a minor role in the third episode, and my original character appears in the fourth. It also has Star Trek and Doctor Who fanfiction audio dramas, and an original series called "Night Terrors" which, frankly, is creepy as heck. I really reccomend them. At any rate, come out and support me and my boyfriend with the Feedback drama!!

~Robin
Topic locked