Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Cybernations Alliance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

For those of you who don't know, Cybernations is a free online browser based nation building game.

Basically, you build your own country.

I'm in the process of creating an "alliance" (like a guild, or a clan etc.) and need members. The more the merrier. I'll leave the actual mechanics of the game to another day, but basically it's a very easy thing to do, takes about 5-15 minutes a day once you're set up, the rest is all politics, which you don't have to get involved with.

My alliance is having it's first big meeting Thursday afternoon/night (US time zone) in an IRC channel to discuss and plan it's future, and if you're even remotly interested, come along. Things may be a bit formal at this meeting, but generally the atmosphere will be fairly laid back unless something "srs buis" is happening.

It'll be held in IRC, on the esper.net server, in the room #cse. That's

Server: irc.esper.net
Room: #cse

For those of you who have no clue what I just said, here's a user friendly java client I've constructed.

http://geocities.com/pirolives/CSEIRC.html

It'll log you on under a guest name and automatically join the right room, and then you can easily change your name.

Please come along, bring your friends etc.

Look foward to seeing you there.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/CSE/index.php?

Our forums

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]