Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've been playing Subeta on three various accounts for a couple years now.
MrsMattThiessen would be my username. :)

I've got a few connections to staff. XD It's kinda weird.
I know an ex-artist (Sunnie), current artist (Rajani), mini-mod (Jessyta), and the old artist admin (kelpie).

And Nefasturris, when Subeta started up, it was easy to get a pet because inflation wasn't so high on items. It used to be that there were a couple of elixirs (Dawn, Twilight, Dusk, and there were a couple of others) could be bought from shops, but now they're all unbuyable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Is Subeta still a little buggy? I've been having some issues with things not showing up correctly. I also can't access the forums because my account is "too young." Maybe I accidentally checked the box that said I was under 13 but had parents' permission during signup? Although I could've sworn it said I was over 13 or under 13 with permission...*sigh* Just a little confused here ;)

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

It's been laggy, it's been buggy, and I even got a page that said "You don't have permission to access /", aka...I couldn't access the main page. XD

That might be. I'm unsure if there's a time limit as to how old an account it before you can post on the forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:17 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Cranberry wrote:
For the new Subetians:

Some good places to visit:

http://subeta.org/games/sandcastle.php
http://subeta.org/explore/gift.php (new gift every so often)
http://subeta.org/games/bones.php (there is a trick to it but I'm not sure if it's okay to post it)
http://subeta.org/games/decanter.php
http://subeta.org/games/random.php
http://subeta.org/games/safe.php
http://subeta.org/games/trivia.php (easier when you've been around a while -- never hint or share answers or you'll be frozen)
http://subeta.org/explore/krypts.php

And for moneymaking, restock in the main shops (pretty much every book is profitable, and many clothes and magic items -- you'll get a feel for it quick). Also, do these quests (you can do 20 in a row; reject any that cost too much):

http://subeta.org/explore/wizard_quests.php (spend up to 20k per quest. When you get five 10-point tokens, convert them to 50-pointers here and sell them in your shop for 100k, or hoard)
http://subeta.org/explore/saggitarius.php (you can do these once you have 750k in earnings -- spend up to 15k on the one-item quests and 30k on the two-item ones)

Spend tokens you earn here when they add new items:
http://subeta.org/explore/ticenter.php

Others can add stuff, if they like. :)

Thank you for that! I have played Neopets since June of 2000 and I have had just about enough. I just signed up for Subeta, as Justine79. I'm going to visit those new links to see how it's about. I was getting tired of Neopets anyway, but this has just about done me in. The pets on Subeta look gorgeous. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:51 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I just joined Subeta last night. I dont know if I'll get as serious about it as I was with Neopets though. Im horrible with joining new petsites, and forgetting they exist in a week. If the forums arent too bad, it'll probably persuade me to stay around. I cant see them yet though...does anyone know how long new accounts need to wait?

Im Digital over there, by the way. People have called me that on Neopets for six years, and I knew if I chose anything else, I'd forget in an hour :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:05 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Just joined Subeta about an hour ago, as FrozenJinx. Seems alright, from what I've seen so far.

The art is exceptionally wonderful though. I really do like that. And I'm rather glad that these pets aren't the victims of what my 12 year old mind though were good names. :roll:

I had a bit of a worry when I couldn't see a good majority of the images. It managed to sort itself out, I'm guessing, because it seems fine now.

"I love to go down to the schoolyard and watch all the little children jump up and down and run around yelling and screaming. They don't know I'm only using blanks."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

After seeing the pets and all the colors on Neocolours, I fell in love with the art and immediately joined as Piraiya. I'll probably stick around with neopets for a while longer (I'd like to give them a chance before totally quitting - especially since I've been playing since 2001!).

Anyway, thanks a lot for the tips Cranberry, I just got my first 100k this morning :D.

Neopets: _leraje_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

http://www.misticpets.com/ might be nice

I just joined subeta as fudge and fudgy, but do to a glitch or something, I haven't gotten my confirmation code and I can't log it. Is there any way to request they send it again?

What happened was I entered the wrong email address when I tried to make the account fudge.

Then I thought, why am I not getting the confirmation code? Then I realized what I had done. So I went to my ISP and changed my email address so it WOULD BE the one I had put. But I still didn't get the code. I realized I wasn't going to get the code, because at the time, that email address did not exist, so the mail would have bounced back to subeta as "no such email exists" so I'll never get the code. So then I went to make another account fudgy, but this time I put the other email address, not thinking that I had just changed my username. So I can't get the confirmation code on there either. So now I have made two accounts and i can't use either. So if anyone works for subeta or can contact staff or give me a mail I can contact one, I'd like to just delete both accounts and start over. LOl. This time I'll make sure I get the email address right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Where do the special wardrobe items come from? Like I see people with random creature on their heads and stuff. And what does the garden do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:31 am 

does anyone know of a good guide for subeta? or even just a list of places and what they are offering? i've done some exploring and i'm still confused.

oh and how do you get your pets to change their color? i'm interested in the spectrum, galactic and reborn colors. i tried looking in the trades but i don't really know what items i should be looking for. thanks. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
I signed up at Subeta, but...ew. It's so unprofessional. I mean, there were misspellings on the registration page, and on most pages after that. Then, when you sign up, it tells you to look at the FAQ--which you can't do, because it's on the forums and your account is too young to access it. It's just frustrating.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yeah, it's got its issues (the spelling errors really annoy me, too), but it's a fun site and the art is excellent.

crazed, you can change pet color using potions, like spectrum potion and reborn potion. Galactic pets are different; they can only be created on the 6th and 7th of every month and you have to dig for gems in the coda caves and then pay a guy in gems to bless your pet (there will be a link in the caves at the proper time).

vivian58, clothes are sold in the main shops, especially the clothing rack and the accessory bin, but there are also wearable books and things available from various shops. The creatures are mostly staff customs that will run you a few mil and can be rsed in various shops or bought from trades.

This is kind of a bad time to join, as Subeta isn't fully working because of a certain website that's attacking it with denial of service attacks, spam, obscene comments and smails, plus other stuff. The Subeta owners shut some functions down for now (this is probably why you new people can't see the forums; this website's members were registering new accounts solely to post obscene things). SubetaDB is also down right now, but it has item lists that include every wearable item under the sun (with previews of what they look like on your avatar) and all minions, weapons, etc. There's also a WikiBeta, but that's down right now, too... sigh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

smudgeoffudge wrote:

I like the graphics, but it tells me there are no beta tester spots open right now :(

How long should the giveaway on Subeta stay open? I'm getting glitches and can't take items right now. It's too bad the site has got issues right now.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Can anyone contact the staff at subeta and tell them to delete fudge and fudgy for me. I made a mistake when trying to make these accounts and I can't get the confirmation codes anyway, so If they can just delete them, then I will start over. People are only supposed to have one account there anyway. I wasn't trying to make two, but I messed up because I used an email address I hardly ever use and I spelled it wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Fudge, I'll see what I can do. :)

Does anyone have another items database for Subeta?
There is obviously some drama going on with SubetaDB.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next