Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So, Subeta isn't loading right now? :o

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sadly, no... they're installing new database nodes. This is the first downtime they've had in ages -- it's unfortunate it comes just as a lot of people are looking for new pet sites to play. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tell me about it, I really wanted to check it out. I've been eyeing it for ages!

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I may just try out Subeta myself. It sounds kinda fun based on what everyone is saying about it. ^^

Plus the ability to actually have a human avatar sounds spiffy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Machiito wrote:
I may just try out Subeta myself. It sounds kinda fun based on what everyone is saying about it. ^^

Plus the ability to actually have a human avatar sounds spiffy.

It's my favorite aspect of the site, well, that and the great pet art and the ability for each pet to have "treasures" -- a mini-gallery of its favorite items that displays on its lookup. Interestingly, on Neocolours we were all really against the idea of human avatars until we saw how well-done they were going to be. One thing I like about Subeta is that they're usually responsive to user complaints, and when they're not they're usually right.

It does have its downsides -- there's not as wide a variety of things to do as there are on Neo (yet) and prices fluxuate a lot. But overall I'm enjoying it a lot. I just wish questing weren't such a big aspect of it, since I don't like questing much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
I'd recommend nutrinopets myself.

http://www.nutrinopets.com/signup.php?r ... elanimefan

Fairly active staff that post, well-moderated boards and a friendly community. ^-^ They have a simple, but fun arena, where your pet can gain levels, nc, and in some arenas, you can loot items!

I love the arena myself, I've made my current goal on the site to get the two best weapons in the game, so I can wipe the floor with the arena opponents. xD Not gunna happen for a loonnnng time though.

They have quests, same basic games(Play the random game. It is VERY worth it), staff-run contests, and lots of other stuff. Like the Rune for example. What happens when the tide goes down? ;)

The game has been around since 2002, so its fairly well established. GO PLAY! Now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:59 pm 

Subeta's the best. :D *may be biased since she works there though* XD

I haven't really found any other petsites to my liking, though there are lots, like marapets and nutrinopets (though I dislike nutrino because of the crap that went down before).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
What was the pet site that PPT was working on? I played it when they were beta testing it(I think it was beta test :P), but I don't remember what the site was called.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I <3 subeta ^^
I'm currently waiting til a galactic pet comes out that I like, then I'll use my dream gem and make one :D
My username on there is OblivionsMemories. *heh* I never knew so many PPTers played. We should really have a board where we can just talk about Subeta.

-If you are flammable and have legs, you are never BLOCKING a fire exit.
Mitch Hedburg
-WIS<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm also on Subeta . . .i have a galactic kumos. ^_^ I still would give neopets a chance for a little while. They just made the change.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:34 pm 

I'm probably going to hop on the subeta bandwagon once their servers are back up. If you want to refer me, please message me the link ^_^ otherwise I'll just join up the old fashioned way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:43 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

After staring at my poor Tyrannian Aisha all morning I am planning on hopping on the subeta train too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Toss me in as one of the Subeta supporters. I started playing last summer and it's been great. You can actually make points on the site, but it still takes some effort to obtain your goals (unless you were online last night for the massive giveaway the staff held :P ). The staff, for the most part, is very friendly and approachable, and the forums are decent. Plus, up to 15 pets on a single account = MAJOR WIN.

I'm TestName over there. :)

Edit: Since Subeta's down, here are some previews of the pets and avatars-

One of my typical avvies (still working on her)
My other typical avvie
Bloody half-snake person avvie (with wings for some reason)

A former dream pet (the Reborn Demi)
A Common (read: default) Demi for comparison
A zap-only "experiment" pet in the gag Scribble color

That's all I have on me without the site, unfortunately, otherwise I would have uploaded my gorgeous Galactic Endeavour's pic.

Last edited by Officer 1BDI on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've sort of haphazardly played Subeta with the rest of the Neocolours crew. Mostly, it's been my anti-neo. Since I'm not all that attached to it, I've found it's actually easier to spend money on since I know for certain I'm wasting it. I know for sure I've spent more real money on it than I have Neopets in just a few months. Everytime I've thought about signing up for Premium or buying merchandise, TNT does something incredibly stupid and my money stays in my pocket. I'm feralkoala there if anyone cares to look me up once it's back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:45 pm 

Everytime I try to sign up for Subeta, it's down. I tried about a month ago and again today. :( Ah well.

Marapets seems like it could be a good site, but the art is terrible. I know I shouldn't base everything on that, but it's really bad. And the site as a whole is so glitchy.

Neither site has Bruces either. ;___;

I love Bruces!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next