Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

NeoFaerie.net - Graphics + In-Depth Restocking Guide

Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:39 am

I will proceed to make a shameless plug for my website :D, so here goes!

I present to you, my fellow Neopians, a little website that offers much in the way of graphics designed for neopets, NeoFaerie.net (http://www.neofaerie.net). Currently I am focusing on making user lookups as those seem to be the most popular requests I receive. Eventually I hope to make a ton of guild layouts, pet lookups, shop banners, etc. For now, you can see if anything here interests you. :)

In addition, I am working on a very detailed restocking guide, which I hope will eventually become the best one around. I consider myself an experienced restocker as I have made a fortune (literally :P) from restocking and I would like to share my tips. What will set this guide apart is that I will individually review each shop in a very detailed manner to allow you to judge which shops are best suited for your restocking level.

I appreciate any visits, comments, questions, etc. Thanks! :)

Re: NeoFaerie.net - Graphics + In-Depth Restocking Guide

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:52 am

Fantastic website with fantastic graphics! Well done :)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:41 pm

Thank you so much!! ^^ My biggest problem is just not making graphics fast enough I think :P

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:35 pm

you should hire some staff!

Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:44 pm

But I'm one of those control freaks that has to do everything herself. Besides, I want neofaerie to keep a distinct style :P

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:21 pm

lol ok cool. well good luck!

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:29 pm

Late reply, but thank you! <3
Topic locked