Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Money for filling out surveys :3

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm

No, contrary to first opinion when reading one of these titles, it isn't a scam.

One of my friends was struggling with money issues, and looked into paid survey sites as a way of getting just a little bit extra cash. And then that made me look into them.

And then I made a massively long list of paid survey sites.

I figured I may as well share it with all of you. Sure, you don't get heaps, and it can require some patience before they start sending you surveys, but I've already received a payout from one site, and I'm on my way to others. Can't hurt, right? :)

Re: Money for filling out surveys :3

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:35 pm

I've tried a few of these once. Make sure you use fake info, or they'll be knocking, calling, and emailing the heck out of you.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Blake wrote:I've tried a few of these once. Make sure you use fake info, or they'll be knocking, calling, and emailing the heck out of you.

Well, some of them will. I've signed up for three sites from Alex's list, and so far I've only gotten survey offers--no phone calls, and no snail mail. (I used slight variations of my last name, all of which my bank would accept as my name, so I could track any potential selling of my information.)

Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:53 am

Blake wrote:I've tried a few of these once. Make sure you use fake info, or they'll be knocking, calling, and emailing the heck out of you.

Which is why you should do your research first :) None of these sites I've listed have given me any problems, and it's been over a month now. I'm not even getting spam emails.
Topic locked