Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Randomness Forums

Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:14 pm

Randomness is still around and you should join. *nod* *nod*

We recently had a couple of Admin promotions, myself and Kugestu. We now have a Livejournal Community and a Twitter feed set up, as well as our pet dragon, Aleatory. The Werewiki is still being updated and has around 170 pages of roles, SPs, and Mechanics at last count.

Unfortunately, due to a recent influx of unwanted spambots, registration had to be set to admin-approved. So if you're registering, you'll have to wait until someone checks the account. This should never take more than a day and will usually take maybe a few hours at most.

We've got a bunch of wintry stuff going on including a tree, snowballs, and a snowman battle game. Later in the month there might be a Christmas Werewolf game if you're not naughty, but pipsqueeek's hosting a game at this moment.

- - - - - - -

December 22nd - The snowman battle thing is still actively going on and the sign-ups for my Christmasy Werewolf game are open. Needs 8 more players. Sign up please?

- - - - - - -

- I'll try to keep this thread updated with the larger updates to Randomness.
- Note to Randomfolk, could we can keep WW player calls to this thread, would that work? A new post is just as noticeable as a new topic.
- If you're looking for me on Randomness, I'm ᐅᑭᐅᒃ.
Topic locked