Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

WW game signups: I need many.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:33 am

http://dba.zanarkand.co.uk/index.php?topic=1001.0

Darkbleed Academy is now accepting applicants for it's Grade 4 class. Nothing at all suspicious has happened in previous years. Definitely not. Not at all.

I still need 7 players, and put a lot of work into developing this game. Past Grades have been very fun, the threads can be found here and here if you want to read up.

Pretty please with pencil shavings on top?

Re: WW game signups: I need many.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 am

I've actually never learned how to play WW myself. o_O

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:I've actually never learned how to play WW myself. o_O

Really? PPT has had like, 5 bajillion of em..

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 am

Yep I know. I just never got into them before. @_@

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:03 am

I signed up. Happy now, Dly? :D

And Kym, you really should. Srsly @_@

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 am

Can someone do a quick two line summary of what the game is about so I know what I'm getting into? :)

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:49 pm

The point of the game is to in, generally by killing off all of your opponent players (being all of the baddies for the innocents, while the baddies need to kill everyone not on their team). The problem is that the innocents don't know each other and any other player could be a baddie in disguise.

At the most basic, baddies get to kill another player each night, while the innocents (and baddies) vote for a player to be executed just before night. There are lots of other and complicating powers and abilities though.

It's a game about suspicion, deceit, logic, and similar concepts.

The Werewiki is always a good resource.
http://randomness.talonz.com/werewiki/i ... p/Overview

Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:19 pm

When is this session starting? Last time I checked the dates were off a tad.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

The game should start once sign-ups are full. That's 3 more players.
I suppose I need to start poking people.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Quick FYI: My internet access is going to consist entirely of tapping in to my neighbor's wireless until Sunday, when I make the trip back to Pitt. Expect me to be out for the better portion of Sunday, but I'll try to make it back to the internet quick. =P

Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 am

Dyl wrote:The point of the game is to in, generally by killing off all of your opponent players (being all of the baddies for the innocents, while the baddies need to kill everyone not on their team). The problem is that the innocents don't know each other and any other player could be a baddie in disguise.

At the most basic, baddies get to kill another player each night, while the innocents (and baddies) vote for a player to be executed just before night. There are lots of other and complicating powers and abilities though.

It's a game about suspicion, deceit, logic, and similar concepts.

The Werewiki is always a good resource.
http://randomness.talonz.com/werewiki/i ... p/Overview

That does sound like a pretty cool game. Mmm don't think I'll have enough free time to dedicate to this though. :( I might watch it to see how it goes and consider playing in the next rounds.

Good luck with this round.
Topic locked