Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

new Website like Fail blog and fMyLife

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Hey guys, this is my new website (just came out 2 days ago so its nice and fresh) : http://www.awfullycrazy.com
the idea behind the website is to have a collection of the weirdest, funniest, and craziest stories, pictures, and movies, on the internet. so feel free to check out the website and have a good time. or even better submit your own content. if we like it we'll post it for the world to see!. Currently i am working on the ability to rate and comment on posts.

The link again is:

http://www.awfullycrazy.com

Thanks again guys,
Rick

Re: new Website like Fail blog and fMyLife

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 am

That website is unique like the two million others there are like it.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 am

Hey there Stodder. Great to see you pop back in!

Nice website. There are some funny things on it but I agree with Blue... there are a ton of other sites like it. You guys need to find something unique to work it better.

Best of luck with it.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Yep, i completely agree. it's not the most original but it was an easy implementation. the idea for this website is to build a base which my bud and i want to build on. where you can log in with your same account into many of our websites. we also want to make this site a bit more interactive then just the same old video blogging site/whatever you want to call it. for example eventually i would like to have automatically updated ratings, we're going to implement a "favorites" link to the posts and all that good jazz. plus we want to do something like you tube in a way where people can have a collection of all their funny videos/anything they've uploaded regardless of if it makes the front page or not. from there we will have more of a network which we can expand on to give thee entire site a more interactive feel. the front page will simply be a means to show the best of the best. But other than that we're just trying to get the word out right now and grow a fan base. its never a good idea to have put alot of time into a website (with a ton of features) and then have no one sign up or use your hard work, this way we can keep introducing new features so users can grow into the final product.

lol anyways, thanks for reading that long winded explanation of our plans. and thanks a ton for the critiques, i appreciate them. lol plus it lets me know someone at least checked out our website ;)

thanks again guys,
Rick
Topic locked