Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

A Werewolf Player is you! (Sign ups needed)

Thu May 21, 2009 1:31 am

I'm hosting my first WW game (Kingdom of Loathing themed!) down at May's awesome forums. I need a couple of players.... So register and sign up! If you are new to WW, I can easily make arraignments for you to buddy up with someone to learn the ropes, so don't be scared.

CLICK HERE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Re: A Werewolf Player is you! (Sign ups needed)

Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm

I heard of a real life "Werewolf" game here. They play it at my university except they call it "Mafia" there. Apparently it is really fun to play in real life.

Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 pm

ooooh I would love to play a real life WW it would be so fun

Fri May 22, 2009 2:26 am

I've played it once before when I was younger, and it was fun.

You know what else is fun? Signing up for my online WW game. It's just as good, maybe even better.

Maybe one day, we can have a group vidchat and play it all together... in the meantime there is just my game.

(What? It IS the shameless plug board after all )

Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:I heard of a real life "Werewolf" game here. They play it at my university except they call it "Mafia" there. Apparently it is really fun to play in real life.

One of my summer camps incorporates a week-long "Werewolf" game. It's bunches of fun, even if you do die.
Topic locked