Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Mega Man Marathon for Earthday.net Aug 14

Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:43 am

The Speed Gamers

They are doing their August Mega Man Marathon on the weekend of Aug 14. They are raising money for Earthday.net. This charity helps to "broaden and diversify the environmental movement worldwide, and to mobilize it as the most effective vehicle for promoting a healthy, sustainable environment." They have raised over US$82k for charities over 12 marathons. They have set the record for longest streamed gaming marathon at 168 hours, and have made multiple news appearances.

I am going to be donating to them again, like I always do. Please check them out. Donate if you can. They are really entertaining, and they love raising money for the causes. You can become familiar with them with TSG Replay and and visit their forums to meet the community and talk video games and other fun stuff.

Re: Mega Man Marathon for Earthday.net Aug 14

Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 am

Wait, they're playing video games -- electronic devices -- excessively for Earthday? :roll: Please tell me they're using solar-powered cells or some other source of sustainable power, at least...
Topic locked