Found a website that's great for other forum members? Want to advertise your own site? Do so here but remember to watch the content of your links.
Topic locked

Have a website that is in need of some style? READ!!!

Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:09 pm

http://www.primarydesigns.net

Head over to Primary Designs for TOP QUALITY web design! I do not accept NeoPoints for payment. Neopet fansites get a discount (about $80 (which is very cheap in the web design world)). I am in need of your work!

Other works (special discounts):

Guild Layouts: $15
Company Logo Design: $20[/url]

Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:20 pm

When u say $80 for a neopet fansite do you mean 1 page or as many as needed? If its one page then thats too much. if its 7-9 pages i dont know how u put food on the table :) (unless of course u live with your parents) ;)

Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:35 pm

unclekyky wrote:When u say $80 for a neopet fansite do you mean 1 page or as many as needed? If its one page then thats too much. if its 7-9 pages i dont know how u put food on the table :) (unless of course u live with your parents) ;)

Why would you need more than one page? You can just use PHP and have the index page a template. And Hologram Designs costs more, so this isn't bad compared to most places.

Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:56 pm

thats what i was trying to say (kinda--thats what i was thinking at least :)). Rephrased question: Would you use PHP for dynamic templates (oo big words)? ANYway.... what plan is this discount coming from (or "project")?

Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:58 pm

When they mean more than 1 page, they meant for html people who's servers don't have php installed. Neopets fansites are $80 for everything that is required for a flashy, good-looking website. ( Yeah, I'm 15 and still live with my parents. =D)

Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:14 pm

( Yeah, I'm 15 and still live with my parents. =D)

oh ya im good :)
thanks for answering my questions...
Topic locked