Advertise all your Neopets-related items and projects here whether it be trading, promoting your shop, guide or Neopets-related website.
Topic locked

Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:34 pm

I have a special invite just for you:

Neomial chippersoo7 for your Premium invite

Or feel free to p.m. me and I'll be glad to send you a free 15 day trail. :battar:

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:15 am

Okay, I have a question on the whole Neopets Premium. If I get an invite to it, and accept, but don't like it and just let it expire, my account would just revert to the way it was before, right? I'm just really confused on the details of what would happen, because I like my account and it has taken me a long time to get it worked up to this level.

Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:26 am

If you want to try premium, you have to sign up and provide a credit card number. If you like it, after the two weeks, you are billed to the credit card you provided. If you don't like premium, you have to call and cancel before the trial expires.

Nothing really happens to your account. You get a special scratchcard every Friday. You also get a Neopets e-mail address. If you cancel premium, you would lose those things as well as the portal, but nothing happens to your account. Your pets won't lose any stats or anything like that which you gained while you had premium.

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:25 pm

18 referals left. Pm me or send me a neomail. My user name is the same as the one I'm using here.

Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:20 pm

I have a full 20 referrals! PM me here at PPT or neomail "mayanpilot" on Neopets!

Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:25 am

20 refferals here for whoever wants them! People who want to sign up please =)

Neomail xylops or PM me here.

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:18 pm

20 referrals available here please take them off my hands!

Great features to be had I love the portal

My username is Alyseth :)

Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:08 pm

I have 20 referrals.

PM me if you would like a free 15-day trial. I will do my best to offer support and walk you through every step.

Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:48 pm

I can't find any information on the neopets site about premium!

How much is the monthly cost?

Also, where can one find information about it besides in this topic - i mean, where can I find info on it on the official neo site?

Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:34 am

Official Neopets info about the Premium Portal - http://premium.neopets.com/portal.aspx

Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:29 pm

I now have 20 invites. Please neomail ethuilathelas. (click the name to go direct to neomail)

I prefer to refer people who really expect to sign up for the service! :)

Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:30 am

Hi everyone. I have 19 premium invites left. Just neomail precious_genie_9341

Sat May 20, 2006 10:56 am

I have referrals, feel free to neomail me at Pegasus188 if you would like to try premium :)

Sat May 20, 2006 1:44 pm

I have 19 left, please neomail me at echobabygirl if you would like one! I'd really appreciate it, and can walk anyone through the steps and help out as much as possible with getting started! :)

Wed May 31, 2006 9:43 pm

Thought I'd post here. Actual numbers are usually in my siggy but are currently 19.
Topic locked