Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thinking of starting a Mini-mall.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Anyone is welcome, as long as you fill a specific position. This will be more of a hobby, than a serious thing, so there will be no need to fork out for Notice board payments in the short run (if at all).

I want to fill the Training supplies (Faeries, Codestones, Dubloons) as that is what my shop already contains, but there are many other places open.
Training - Taken
Plushies
Food - Taken
Quests
Maps
Healing
Combat Attack Weapons
Combat Defence Items
Grooming/Clothing
Paintbrushes
Potions

and if you can think of anything else, that too. My mind is drawing a blank right now.

As I said, this will just be a casual thing - we all include a graphic in our shops that link to each themed shop, and then sell our items as normal. Think of it more as an 'alliance' than a mall.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

(Having MSN/Yahoo/AIM would be best, as it's the easiest form of contact)

Post subject: Re: Thinking of starting a Mini-mall.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Already tried. The only problem we had was promoting it. From my experience, I found that have a profitable mall system unless you were one of the largest shops out there in Neopia - hence you get the promotion from appearing near the top of the list when people click on the user shops area.

I am interested to hear your experience with malls after you have run it for a while.

Here is something I did write about it however. - http://www.pinkpt.com/yukiosart_how-to- ... -malls.htm

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Shoyru_Lover wrote:
Already tried. The only problem we had was promoting it. From my experience, I found that have a profitable mall system unless you were one of the largest shops out there in Neopia - hence you get the promotion from appearing near the top of the list when people click on the user shops area.

I am interested to hear your experience with malls after you have run it for a while.

Here is something I did write about it however. - http://www.pinkpt.com/yukiosart_how-to- ... -malls.htm

Thanks for the very interesting read.

Think of it more of an alliance. Serious mallers dominate the market - but sharing friendly traffic between themed shops would help share traffic with each other. It's like swapping links on websites, and will theoretically generate more sales.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:47 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Good theory, but I haven't seen anyone put it to practice effectively yet. Fingers crossed you guys are the ones that do it.

Don't forget to update your progress. I'm really interested to see how you guys do.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:48 pm 

I could be the petpet/plushie store

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]