Advertise all your Neopets-related items and projects here whether it be trading, promoting your shop, guide or Neopets-related website.
Topic locked

Investing in CHPS

Sun May 30, 2004 10:32 pm

I think now is probably the time to invest in CHPS. The shares are cheap right now, but they're looking like they're gonna skyrocket pretty soon. This could be the ticket to lots 'n' lots of NP! ;)

Sun May 30, 2004 10:36 pm

I should think so. The last time I bought CHPS, I sold it when it rose to about 20. Not long later it rose to 40 and beyond. I could have made much much more money if I held to them longer :(

Sun May 30, 2004 10:43 pm

That's a bummer. CHPS are a bit of a strange company. Most companies follow a pattern (like they rise, then fall, then rise, then fall), but CHPS just seems to be totally random.. :shock:

Some other companies that are pretty cheap right now and look good to go up are SSS, EEEEE and YIPP.

Don't ya just love the Stock Market? So complicated, but sooooo rewarding if you can understand it! :P

yeah

Mon May 31, 2004 12:50 am

Yeah, I'm investing in CHPS right now, probally be investing in alot again. I had to stop for a while just because I felt like it ;) :lol:

Mon May 31, 2004 1:16 am

That was quick, CHPS is already up by 1! :D

Mon May 31, 2004 2:05 am

*bows*
Thank you, thank you :P

TPP and TPEG look pretty good as well. I got quite a few shares in TPP. I can't buy anymore for now though. I've bought 1000 shares today. :(

Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:10 am

I invested in it, it is already at 16... I hope it goes a whole lot higher... I hope that I can get my lab map before long!
Topic locked