The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Supernatural

Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:21 pm

Are there any other fans in here of the urban legend/supernatural show? :)

Re: Supernatural

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:22 am

____amanda wrote:Are there any other fans in here of the urban legend/supernatural show? :)
Absolutely!! Although because I live in Australian I'm a little behind

Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:32 pm

I can fill you in if you need me to, although I have no idea what happened the week before last. I completely missed it :)

Wed May 24, 2006 2:48 pm

Ohhhh Me me me me me Just look at my avvie and siggy! DEan is mine mine mine

Wed May 24, 2006 8:12 pm

Dean. <3 Sam's hair is stupid. :P lol

I love Supernatural and I think it's way too far until the next season. :( I want to know what's going to happen! What a sucky way to end things!
*shakes fist*

Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:48 pm

We don't even know if their going to pick it back up for another season :o Thats why I almost cried at the end of this season because they might all be dead, which is defiantly not good.

I think the WB is dropping all its good shows and we're still stuck with the stupid ones.

I will gladly accept Sam as mine with no compitetion :hug:

Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:02 pm

Jasujo wrote:Dean. <3 Sam's hair is stupid. :P lol

Hmmm... Dean's lovely, I won't argue that but I keep expecting him to come out with some comment about being genetically engineered which is a bit distracting. Heh.

I enjoy the show though, good for a little light entertainment.

Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:42 pm

I've only seen a few eps but from the ones I saw its an awsome show

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:24 am

oh yes. i love this show <3

i can't wait for the new season.

no seriously... stop making me wait! argh!

Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:42 am

I used to watch this show alot.. then I stopped o.o But I did catch the finale and boy, that was a shocker :P

Anyway, I do like this show. I honestly thought in the beginning that eventually they would run out of "supernatural" things happening to them but apparently, that isn't so.

My fav part was when Dean and Sam were at the realtor BBQ and Dean was soo funny.. That's why I really watch the show... because I like the funny brother relationship between the two! heh.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:18 pm

It seems Supernatural has been picked up for another season. :) I read this:

Also if you didnt notice the last line of the features of the DVD box set.....we said that there will be a sneak peek of season 2....Like many of you now know we will be doing a season 2 at the new CW network because of all of you! Supernatural has been set to begin in September .
At our regular time slot on Thrusdays at 9:00pm after Smallville who also has been picked up for another season. We would like to give thanks to everyone who supported the show,and fought hard. It really helped.

on the Supernatural MySpace here, in the blog section. That's excellent news. :)

Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:03 pm

SEASON 2 IS COMING UP!
Anyone else excited? :D
It should be interesting to see how they patch off that rather ... weird ending to season 1. Any ideas?

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:01 pm

Do you know what date the new shows are going to start on? I don't watch that channel for anything except Supernatural and occasionally Smallville, so I don't know if they've shown commercials yet.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:39 pm

Jasujo wrote:Do you know what date the new shows are going to start on? I don't watch that channel for anything except Supernatural and occasionally Smallville, so I don't know if they've shown commercials yet.

I'm not exactly sure. But I do know that it might be around the time that the WB changes into My CW or something along those lines. That change happens on September 20th. So its probably around that time.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:46 pm

It can't come soon enough. <3 lol
Topic locked