Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Your video picks!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I was thinking of an idea lately and why not share our choice videos? For instance, what's the scariest video to you? Or the funniest etc...

For me it would be,

Scariest Video- [Marilyn Manson]/ "Thriller" [Michael Jackson]: Marilyn Manson's video was about him being half woman and man. Scary.

"Thriller" was also frightening because the zombies were scary and the part with him turning into a wolf *shudders*

Funniest Video- "Just Lose It" [Eminem]: I think it was pretty funny, all the Michael Jackson gags.

Saddest Video- "My Immortal" [Evanescence]/ "Nobody's Home [Avril Lavigne]/ "World On Fire" [Sarah McLachlan]: I found all three videos very saddening, made me sad.

"World On Fire" was the most touching because of the fact that all of those facts are true. It's sad.

Stupidest Video- [Projet Orange]: This video is stupid. I don't know the name but it's basically a man trying to cross the road and he can't because he takes too long to reach the edge of the sidewalk. It may be symbolic but it's stupid.

Strangest Video- "What You Waiting For?" [Gwen Stefani]: The whole 'Alice in Wonderland' theme is oddly done in that video.

Best Overall Video- "My Immortal"/ "Everybody's Fool" [Evanescence]: "My Immortal" was so well done, the black and white effect, the leaves/rose petals falling on Amy and her being suspended on various things. It was very moving.

"Everybody's Fool" was great because of the commercials in the video and Amy's acting. Awesome video.

Feel free to add your own categories. I'll keep editing my post with them.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Your video picks!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Scariest Video- "Thriller" [Michael Jackson]: I found it creepy when I was a lot younger.

Funniest Video- "All The Small Things" [blink-182]: the take off of boy bands.

Saddest Video- "My Immortal" [Evanescence: I agree, I find the lyrics and music quite sad.

Stupidest Video- "The Rock Show" [blink-182]: blink-182, giving away money instead of making a "proper" video. classic.

Best Overall Video- "Always"[blink-182]: great video work. very clever. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Scariest - Everytime, Britney Spears. I thought I was dreaming. Darn VH1 Divas, but it was such a great scare.

Funniest - Act The Scat, Denver and the Mile-High Orchestra (don't laugh, I LIKE them.)

Saddest - Nobody's Home, Avril Lavinge

Stupidiest - I don't know...

Best/Overal - Definetly 8 Easy Steps by Alanis Morissette

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:36 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Scariest Video- "Where's your head at" [Basement Jaxx] those monkeys freak me out.

Funniest Video- "Man overboard" [Blink 182] Hehehehe

Saddest Video- "Hold on" [Good Charlotte] It made me cry all the people talking about how their friends and relatives committed suicide.

Stupidest Video- "Growing on me" [The Darkness] The dinosaur and the space ship is pretty stupid.

Best Overall Video- "What's my age again" [Blink 182] Hehe Blink 182 with not many clothes on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Projet Orange is cool! ;_;)

Scariest: Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliott (just...weird.), Where's Your Head At - Basement Jaxx (just what floella said)
Strangest: Crabbuckit - K-OS
Funniest: (currently) We're All To Blame - Sum 41
Saddest: World on Fire - Sarah McLachlan (other than the funny hair fling in the beginning)
Stupidest: Megamix - Britney Spears, The Reason - Hoobastank, and any gangster rap vids
Favourite: (currently) Explode - Nelly Furtado (cartooning is awesome)

Argh, I had some vids in mind a few days ago that were worth mentioning (especially some horribly bad ones), but I can't remember. ><

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm not a music afficianado at all (movies is more my territory) but I do know that a few years ago, the band Gorrilaz (or something like that) put out a video for one of their songs called 'Clint Eastwood'. The combination of the eerie song and freakish animation really made it a frightening music video . . . at least to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I haven't seen enough music videos to really fill in all those categories, but I can definately say that the strangest video is I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness. Parts of that are like, "O_O WHAT THE CRAP?!"

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:19 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Scariest Video - I'll assume Thriller.. I hear it is scary.

Funniest Video - I do not know.

Saddest Video - I don't know.

Stupidest Video - I can think of a few that I don't really think are all that nice, but none are stupid.

Strangest Video - Don't know..

Best Overall Video - On My Knees - Jaci Velasquez

Post subject: Re: Your video picks!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Scariest Video- Don't know

Funniest Video- Don't know.

Saddest Video- Tie between "My Happy Ending"- Avril Lavigne, "Only One"- Yellowcard, and "Shadow" by Ashlee Simpson. I guess now that I think about it, "Only One" takes the cake- but I find all of these videos saddening.

Stupidest Video- "1985" by Bowling for Soup. Just. Stupid.

Strangest Video- Again, "1985" by Bowling for Soup. I mean, really. Where do half naked people come into the song?

Best Overall Video- Tie between "Only One" by Yellowcard and "Shadow" by Ashlee Simpson. I found both the song and video to "Only One" fitting to each other, not to mention it was deep. Hate Ashlee Simpson, love the "Shadow" song and video.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lionel Ritchie's 'Hello' has me in stitches. So funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Scariest Video- I don't really know...

Funniest Video- "1985" by Bowling for Soup.... it was a bit funny.

Saddest Video- "Hold On" by Good Charlotte The people talking about their loved ones who commited suicide brought tears to my eyes... especially the end.

Stupidest Video- I'm not sure...

Strangest Video- "Going Under" by Evanescence. The people in that video are freaky. x.X

Best Overall Video- "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park. It's in anime and really awesome... it's really cool how in the middle of the song, they rewind all the events. Plus... once again, it's in anime!! Gotta love that.

Thoughts are like buttons!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Scariest Video- I dont remember the name of the song but it was a Marilyn Manson song and freaked me out so bad

Funniest Video-At the moment "Just Lose It"

Saddest Video- Eminem's "Stan" it was crazy and sad at the sametime esp. when he died at the end

Stupidest Video-I know I have one just cant think of it at the moment

Strangest Video-Andre 3000's "Prototype"

Best Overall Video- "The Scientist" That is one of the coolest videos.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]